Kirumaki-oneshot

Alright
i got a request,i do it.
Boom,easy.
The person that requested this is SkippyGecko
im actually a fan of them so why not check them out (mostly because this will be trash) alright lets get into this.

No one's pov(following maki)=

Maki was walking down the hallway in 4 am,after doing a mission.she was going to the kitchen to get cleaned up,"Im so glad no one's awake at 4 in the morning" maki thought.Little did she know,she was wrong.

As she entered the cafeteria,she heard some noise coming from the kitchen."bitch.the.fuck?" Maki thought,kinda scared for her life but then remembered she just ended one,And she was going over to the kitchen to clean the evidence,so she calmed down.

As maki started to calm down,She started to walk closer to the kitchen door.As she realized that,this is a terrible idea,she quickly took off her shirt (owo maki i dont think you should do that-)to leave her only in her bra and pants (yes she has pants today,deal with it.no skirts)she made sure there was no more blood on her,which there wasnt,and slowly walked torwards the door,getting ready to attack anybody that would try to hurt her.

As she opened the door,slowly.

See saw-

Kirumi.kirumi was just chilling making some eggs for the rest of the students.maki tried to close the door trying to not disturb the maid,that maki likes , but failed."hello there maki,why are you awake at this time of the day?" Kirumi asked. "Ah fuck"
maki thought,trying to think of a excuse good enough."I just woke up and couldnt go back to sleep,so I decided to walk around." Maki said, wishing that kirumi wouldnt ask any more questions."alright,Well,would you like to help me?"kirumi asked. "Sure,why not."maki says getting more closer to kirumi,forgetting about her clothes outside.

2 hour later

No ones pov(following the rest of the students) =

As it became 6 am,everybody started to wake up(tenko woke up at 5 but she was with himiko,and I just wanna say, s i m p.) Because most of them barely woke up they were hungry so they entered the cafeteria.

As everybody was sitting down they heard a crash,that sounded like it came from the kitchen. As most of them were tired as fuck,and didnt want to deal with this shit. So they choosed tenko,because everybody knows that tenko wakes up early.

Tenko starts to wake torwards the kitchens door,knowing from clues that she has collected, 4 people are not in the cafeteria. Kirumi,maki,miu, and kaede. Everybody already knows miu and kaede are togerther now,as a couple. So its only logical to assume they were togerther. That only leaves kirumi, and maki. Since kirumi is the ultimate maid,its safe to assume that kirumi is the one that caused the sound, and maki is still asleep. After thinking about this tenko didnt realize that she was already at the door. She heard another crash,but a little more detailed "I dont think those were crashes"Tenko thought, as she realized that the thing she's hearing right now,is not the thing that she thought she heard.

As she opens the door
She found-

Kirumi on top of maki.
making out,like it was the end of the world."kinda hot, not gonna lie" tenko said. Making kirumi and maki jump from tenko words and seperating as far as they could."f-for how long where y-you there?" Maki asked. "Barely saw anything,i wont tell anyone tho"tenko responded."thank you tenko, we would like to tell them ourself" kirumi said,walking to maki and kissing her hand. Making maki blush madly."Nyeh..what's this"himiko said entering the kitchen.
"Just some gay shit"tenko says

Alright
I actually did this.i mean,it was a request how could i n o t do it.
Well, i hope you liked this.this isnt actually the first time i tried to write this.guess how many times i had to restart this. F i v e times.yea,i aint lying either. It took me five times to write a story.that isnt that good.

Btw, you aint getting context on what happened between maki and kirumi. They could of haved sex,or just a normal,formal corversation and started to make out.

Your choice my dudes

Btw this was 779 words long. Thats right,so close to 1000. First request,and almost 1000 words. gg in the chat bois.