✺ The Beginning ✺

Helloo readers! I'm in dear need of more people to read my story, sooooooooooo can you guys either share or have your fans of your stories check mines out? I would SOOOOOOO appreciate it! Thanks! enjoy the chapter! vvvvvv

-Chresanto-  

"And we fuck all night till' things get righttttt" I sang along to Diced Pineapples as I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. As I walked to my dresser my mom suddenly burst through my door, "CHRESANTO BOY DI-" she stopped and looked at me as I held the towel closely to my body. She stood there staring me up and down, I awkwardly looked around, In the corner of my eye I noticed she licked her lips while staring below my waist. I felt very uncomfortable, especially since I was holding the towel tightly against my waist so tight that my fingers were growing numb. I decided to break the awkward silence so I cleared my throat "y-yes m-mom?"  she quickly snapped out of her trance and said "u-um d-dinner's r-ready, hurry d-down" then quickly left my room. I put on some underwear and put on some sweats and a wife beater then headed downstairs. I sat at the table as I looked at my plate of food, fried chicken,catfish,macaroni,greens,hot water cornbread, and a nice cup of kool-aid on the side. My mom has something to tell me. She never cooks all my favorite food unless she has something to tell me. I sigh as I sit down, say prayer, & start eating. 

"Chresanto I-" I cut her off by holding my hand in the air. "Mom, just tell me what you have to tell me be-" I was cut off by the doorbell. I excused myself from the table and went to see who was at the door. I looked out the peep hole and seen my girlfriend of 5 years, Vanessa. "BABYYYYYYYYY!" I said as she jumped in my arms and kissed me. I led her into the dining room, and sat her down. "Oh, yeah mom, I invited her over for dinner." I said smiling at Vanessa. "Oh, excuse me, hey Ms.August, i'm sorry about not saying hello when I first got in" she said holding her arms out to hug her. Ms.August put on a fake smile and walked out evil eyeing Chresanto. I shrugged it off putting my attention back on Vanessa. 

"huhh she still don't like me?!?! what did I ever dooooo?!!?!" Vanessa whined. "Shhh calm down babe. it's just something wrong with her I guess, but let's go upstairs" I said as she calmed down.

-Ms.August-

All I could think about was my son fresh out the shower when I burst into his room, sweat glistening down his blaring muscles, sweat beads over his nice 8 pack and dripping all the way down to his..... WAIT! what am I doing? thinking about my son like this? I'm sexually frustrated. UGHHHHHHHHHH ! All I can think about is having sex with my son, visualizing kissing him, rubbing his abs and feeling his soft curly hair. Lately, I have been planning to tell Chresanto how i've been feeling, I was planning on telling him tonight until that bitch interrupted. I don't even know what Chresanto sees in her. She has a big booty and she's very pretty but that's pretty much it. I make my way upstairs to tell Vanessa it was time for her to go, until I heard moaning, I put my ear close to the door and could hear him and that bitch having passionate sex. That should be me, I thought. I bust into Chresanto's room and yelled, "GET OUT! GET OUT! GET YOUR WHORE ASS OUT MY HOUSE! YOU LITTLE HOE! YOU ALWAYS TRYING TO TAKE MY SON AWAY FROM ME BUT THIS TIME YOU'RE NOT! GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT!" Vanessa started gathering her things,sobbing lightly. "MA! WHAT ARE YO-" I cut him off. "NO! SHE IS TRYING TO TAKE YOU AWAY FROM ME AND YOU KNOW IT! TODAY WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SPECIAL! BUT NO SHE JUST HAD TO INTERRUPT US! JUST GET OUTTA MY HOUSE LIL HEFFA!" I said breathing heavily and glaring at Chresanto. Vanessa ran out of Chresanto's room and stomped down the stairs and out the door crying loudly. I turned to see Chresanto with a angry look on his face, "Son, I-" before I could finish my sentence he slammed the door in my face and locked it. I smirked and walked to my room. 

It's a bad start. but i'm one step closer to my man. 

WOAHHHHHHHHHHHH! his mom is crazyyyyyyyy!!!! soo how was it? comment below and let me know! (hey that rhymed) and FMOT: @x_TRiPPYYYY