Winter

Chapter One
Your POV

It's the middle of the night when I'm woken up by foots steps coming through the house. Fear hits my mind, and I stretch my hand out to the other side of the bed to wake Thomas, forgetting his gone. Thomas! My eyes quickly widen and I scramble out of bed and run down the stairs, swinging around the pole at the end of the stairs. Thomas stands at the door with small snow flakes in his hair and his bags next to his feet. There is a moment of silence then he wraps his arms around me and I jump on him, nearly knocking him over. "Y/N I have missed you so much!" He kisses my neck. "I love you Tommy." I unwrap my legs, "Tea?" I ask. I start to walk into the kitchen but Thomas lightly pulls my arm and pecks me on the cheek, "I love you too." he whispers in my ear his warm breathe against my cool skin.
__

I sit with a blanket wrapped around me snuggled in Thomas's arms, my head is resting on his chest. We have finished our tea and our sitting on the black leather lounge in the veranda. The sky is nearly clear only a few stars dot the sky. Thomas has got in his PJ's-checkered flannelette pants and a plain grey top. We mostly sit in silence enjoying each other's company, it's been a while since we last saw each other.

Flashback
"Y/N!" Thomas shouted from down stairs. "What?" I yell back still half asleep. "Come here."
"No you come here." I here him sigh as he slowly walks up the stairs. He jumps into the bed and I nearly bounce off it. "Thomas." I whine -not rudely- , "I was sleeping."
He gets off the bed but I quickly pull his arm back making him topple onto the bed. I peck his check, "What's the good news?" I ask, he smiles and giggles at my little moment. "Oh I got the part."
"What part?" I ask, he looks a little disappointed. I lightly punch him in the arm, "I'm joking." I say and he smiles at my bad joke, I sit up and give him a big hug making us topple off the bed.
"Oww." He says, and I give him a big kiss then fall back on my back. We lay on the floor laughing. "When do you leave?" I ask.
"Couple of days. I'll be gone for a while but I'll come back for visits."
"Promise."
"Of course."

End of Flashback

Thomas had gone, filming the Maze Runner. He had scored the role of Newt, my favourite. I really did miss him I wore his baggy T-Shirts to bed and when I really, really missed him I'd watch one of his movies. I knew he had gone away to film for long periods of time before but that time seemed too long. I was glad to have him back.