𝟣𝟪 | 𝖲𝖫𝖤𝖤𝖯𝖮𝖵𝖤𝖱

CORINNE SAT IN THE CAR TEXTING DEMON  that she was outside

CORINNE SAT IN THE CAR TEXTING DEMON that she was outside. Her outing with Paris had changed her plans for the entire weekend.

"You tryna get me fucked up and I don't like it." Paris had come up with an elaborate plan on how she was going to get Corinne and Demon alone.

"You the one that keep complaining about how you never get no time alone with him no more." Paris says making her roll her eyes. "So what's gone happen is you gone bring your iPad and log into Life360 at my house and then you can go stay with D. Simple."

"You live down the street from my father. You think he won't notice if my car isn't there?" Corinne had a million questions.

"Why do you think this man even wants me at his house?"

"What do you think is going to happen if I just tell him I'm spending the night?"

"What if-" Corinne had a combination of a million questions and theories about what and how her plan could go wrong.

"Man, if you get caught after...they can't take that time back so make it worth it. So text your momma and say you staying at mine tonight and then text him and let him know you staying with him tonight." Paris says.

"You the worst influence."

She looks up from her phone as the garage open allowing her to pull into space next to his. She turns off the car, grabbing the food, her purse, and overnight bag. She gets out of the car seeing her friend standing at the door, waiting for her to let him help.

"I thought I told you I ain't want you lying to them about me." He tells her grabbing the food.

"You the one that told me to come." She says, rolling her eyes at him practically skipping to the kitchen. "And? Still don't want you to lie. I can't control you." He says warming up the salmon and mashed potatoes. "Yeah, whatever." She shakes her head taking the bag upstairs. "You got food here?" She asks coming back down.

"What you think?"

"Can we go to the store?" She asks, sitting on the barstool next to him at the island. "When I finish eating." He tells her.

"Okay." Corinne smiles before going to sit down on the couch. He finishes eating and they go to Walmart.

"Hi, guys. Welcome back to my channel-" Corinne says while she walks around Walmart with Demon. "You don't got a fucking channel." He rudely interrupts her.

"Anyways...welcome back to my channel. Today I'm in Walmart with Stink. Stink, say hi..." Corinne smiles making him just stare at the phone before saying "Get the camera out my face." She smacks her lips, rolling her eyes making him say, "Wassup."

"Okay, so we having a sleepover and I need stuff. So so far we got this Tree Hut Watermelon scrub and this Johnson's Almond oil cause I been looking for them and it's part of my routine."