one - into your gaze

(  into your gaze !  )

( into your gaze ! )

───── RUNNING THROUGH THE HALLS, yeojin cursed as she fumbled to fix the strap on her book bag

───── RUNNING THROUGH THE HALLS, yeojin cursed as she fumbled to fix the strap on her book bag. her books almost falling in the process as she raced through the empty halls. the burning in her throat painfully reminding her to get some water after class.

yeojin silently planned her older sisters, haseul, death as she was the one who usually drove yeojin to school but had left out earlier without saying anything. although, she could only really blame herself. she did stay up all night playing video games with yerim. who had been a pain in the ass for yeojin to teach; yeojin eventually gave up trying and called hyejoo to play with her instead.

yeojin made the mistake of taking what she thought was a quick glance, which actually took about 10 seconds for her to see the numbers clearly, not seeing someone walking ahead of her with their headphones on. yeojin let out a grunt as she bumped into a soft yet muscular surface. books and last minute done assignments had scattered in front of yeojin's feet.

"you can't be serious" she muttered and dropped down to get her books.

"well, hello to you too"

yeojin scoffed in annoyance. "what?"

yeojin took a pause after looking up to see whoever it was she had bumped into. her eyes meeting a pair of dark brown, almost black, cat-like eyes. yeojin couldn't find it in her to look away from the cold gaze of the girl above her.

she's beautiful. yeojin thought as she took in the girls appearance.

she had long black hair that fell over her shoulders and into her face, her long eyelashes making the shape of her eyes stand out. she had two beauty marks, one rested under her right eye and the second on the top of her left cheek.

yet there was one thing that bothered yeojin. when she met the girls eyes. she couldn't feel anything, as if the girl above her knew no emotion. it wasn't something yeojin had seen before. however, it intrigued her.