𝟣𝟫 | 𝖣𝖨𝖲𝖳𝖱𝖠𝖢𝖳𝖨𝖮𝖭

"SO, HOW'S YOUR SLEEPOVER GOING?" Paris asks Corinne

"SO, HOW'S YOUR SLEEPOVER GOING?" Paris asks Corinne. "We not talking." She says,0 flipping the camera around to show him playing 2K with her legs on his lap.

"Why not?" Paris laughs.

"Cause he wanna be childish and not talk to me so now I gotta out silent treatment him," Corinne tells her.

"What you wearing for homecoming cause I don't wanna wear nothing some regular by myself," Paris tells her.

According to their friends on student government, the theme was "Glow City" which was supposed to be a neon-filled night of fun.

"Lemme send it to you," Corinne says, going to her camera roll to send her the online order receipt. "That's cute," Paris tells her when she gets the text.

"I ordered this too just in case that don't look like how I pictured it in my head," Corinne adds sending her another screenshot.

"You can wear that after when we go to the Sugar Factory," Paris tells her looking at the simple black jumpsuit with a deep v neckline with an adjustable waist tie.

"Who said we was going to the Sugar Factory?"

"You don't like the Sugar Factory?" Paris with a hint of panic in her voice. "I like the Sugar Factory. It's cool." Corinne laughs a little.

"Why you looking at me?" Corinne asks Demon making him turn his attention back to the game. "You wanna do me a favor?" Paris asks Corinne.

"What you need?"

Paris saw Corinne's AirPod in her ear so she assumed that Demon couldn't hear what she was saying but in reality, the AirPod had died an hour ago and she was being too lazy to go upstairs to get her case so she left it in her ear so she wouldn't lose it.

"So me and Meech was watching a movie and somebody FaceTimed him and he was all like what the fuck this nigga want? But he ain't answer and that's like-"

"Red flag number one." Corinne finishes for her.

"Exactly, so he end up getting on the game and can't pay attention to none else in the world around him so I go on his phone and all of a sudden he all in my face. So I lie like I'm ordered us some food so he tell me what he want and start back playing the game. So like forty minutes later we get a text that the driver outside so when he go get it, I go and send myself Lamont contact." Paris tells her.

"You looked it up in yo contacts?" Corinne asks.

"Yeah...nothing. So I saved it and tried to see if somebody Snapchat would pop up but nope. Nothing." Paris explains each dead-end she was running into.

"You try Instagram?" Corinne asks, noticing Demon had turned off the system. She mutes herself saying, "If you wanna be my friend again, just say that." He puts her phone down laying on her before giving it back.