The one with losing your virginity

⚠️Mature content read at your own consent, no hate!⚠️

You took a week holiday as you over worked yourself and fainted in front if the boys, the insisted you took a holiday.

There you were sitting in between them with your laptop and them watching a movie. Yes, you were still working. "Y/N, it's enough keep this away." Tae said who was sitting beside you and closed your laptop.

He out his head in your lap, as usual, you didn't mind it since it was is habit of a long time. "Hey! My spot." Jungkook said and pushed tae like a baby, and tae hugged you from the waist not letting you go, like another baby.

"Alright, tae get up and kook don't be a baby." You laughed. "Let's have drink." Jin said. "Oh, no she's not drinking." Jungkook said. "Why?!" Yoongi whined.

"Well, whenever she drinks she blabbers what she is thinking and nothing stays in her mind." Jimin said and took a bite of corn dog. "Yes, it has been her habit." Tae added. Then your eyes widened at what they said. They also realized what they said.

"Wait, since you graduated from high school you all only met in front of me and never drank and now also you three never drank together, it was only Jungkook who knew this." Joon raised an eyebrow. "Spill the beans." He added.

"We drank underage, alright? Nothing much it was only once." Tae said. "Or twice." You added and gritted your teeth. "Cut the crap it was 5 times." Jimin said to Joon.

"Bye! I am leaving!" You said and ran before Namjoon could scold you. "I am also going, bye!" Jungkook added and followed you.

>♡<

You both were playing cards, well the loser had to eat hot chocolate right from the oven. "Yass!! You lose!!" You screamed and threw the cards in the sky. You microwaved the hot chocolate.

"Drink it in one sip." You smirked. "It's hot, but fine." He said and drank it in one sip. "How did it taste?" You asked as it was your first time making hot chocolate.

He came closer and kissed your lips, and let his tounge enter inside, letting you taste the left over bits in his mouth.

The kiss got more intimate and you two moved to your bedroom. "It tasted just like your lips." He smirked. You were needy at this moment. You wanted him to make you his.

You didn't reply and continued the kiss which was left. He made his hands to your skirt and squeezed your thighs making you moan a bit. He smirked between the kiss and you felt it.

He slowly touched you core area. You were wet for him. "Babygirl, are you sure about this?" He asked as he knew you wanted s*x. He pushed your hair behind. "Yes, I am." You said and pecked his lips making him join to the intimate kiss you two were having.

He made his fingers touch your opening. You softly moaned at his touch. He pushed his one finger inside. Seeing you in pain he asked if you were fine. You nodded. He pushed another finger in making you moan this time. He did his finger job and pulled back.

"You okay? Or you wanna continue?" He softly asked. You shyly nodded, he chuckled at your cuteness.

He slowly made his way to your entrance and pushed in. It hurt you like hell at first but it soon turned into pleasure. He pulled back as he had to you know get rid of the stuff. You did all the sucking stuff too. (I can't write that yet)

You both were panting a lot, you were tired, your legs were shaking. "You alright?" He asked as he kissed you forehead. You nodded and hugged him.

"Alright, let's sleep now." He said and hugged you back.

>♡<

You woke up from a wonderful smell of pancakes. You patted the bed beside you to see if Jungkook was there, but he entered the room with a plate of breakfast. "Here, I made this." He said and kept it infront if you. "So how was I?" He asked making you blush.

"Good." You softly mumbled. He chuckled at your cuteness. He sat down beside you eating with you.
You tried to get up but fell down. "Oh god, let me help you take a bath." He said and helped you up.

"What no?!" You said. "Don't worry I have already seen it all." He said making you blush.

He helped you take a bath. He told you to wear his hoodie as pants would hurt.

>♡<

Love you all my readers