Chapter 3

"𝓢𝓾𝓷𝓪 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 :0" -Osamu

The EJP Raijins were to have an online meeting on when they were going to practice again. So Suna had to use the office room and he wouldn't let me use my laptop cuz apparently, I'm on it too much :"D Anyways. I was really bored so i decided to snoop :D

I was in Suna's room looking through some drawers. He was boringggg. Legit nothing interesting. Well that was what I thought. Little did I know, he had a locked drawer. I swear, i'd never even realized that drawer before. I pulled and it was locked :c meh, what did i expect. I searched around the other drawers and found nothing. I went outside and found Suna's house keys. Yay, another fun fact. We have matching fox keychains U.U Yuh I bought them~ So when I saw the keys, I realized a smaller pair of keys and I took it and tried it on the drawer. It worked and I found so many things in the drawer. Suna's old volleyball jersey from our highschool years. The 11 one, the one he got for our second year, brought back so many memories. Next to the jersey was a few books and a box. The book looked Vintage~

I had an hour left, so i took the book and sat on Suna's king-sized bed. (the bed was very softttt) I crossed my legs and flipped the book to a random page. I read through some and realized it was his journal he kept throughout highschool. The last page was full with graduation pictures he took with the team, some teachers and the last picture was him clinging onto me...Ah... memories and how time flies... I simply flipped to a page, and started reading from there, I'm not supposed to but c'mon. We don't get a chance to read someone's journal everyday ya know.

__________________________________

idk why i still write here but i wanna remember this day till i die. I may always keep that deadpan expression of mine but on the inside. My stomach did three backflips. I feel like I'm gonna die any second. So, apparently, osamu called me cute and my brain went dead.

__________________________________

"Pffffft, Rin, no way you wrote this."

I said as I flipped through the next few pages.

__________________________________

Halfway through physics, i suddenly thought of him pinning me onto a bed while fucking me :0

Idk why i thought of that.

__________________________________

Lmao I really don't believe my Suna would ever write that.

I thought he was pretty emotionless tbh.

I flipped through a few more and found a really long one.

__________________________________

Ok. I'm here again. So. My dream came true today after almost 2 years. Osamu. Kissed me. In volleyball practice. I legit went very red (at least that's what i thought-) but i still kept my cool. Yes, appearance is very important. So what happened? My stupid (but sort of smart for getting me here) ass was rushing into the gym and osamu came out of no where and we somehow kissed. Then Atsumu just had to scream. He was like

"KITAAA SANNNN!!! THEY KISSEDDDDDD"

He just had to didn't he. Osamu was apologizing so much and I couldn't even speak. Idk why but i dropped my bag and ran back into the school. I honestly didn't care where i was running so I just ran. I was happy but a little embarrassed. I found the bathroom and just hid inside there. I caught my breath and started breathing properly again.

After i have no idea how long, Osamu came in and called me. My phone wasn't on silent mode so that familiar iphone ringtone rang and osamu immediately knew it was me.

__________________________________

Lmfao yuh that's how we got together. After that, I said sorry so many times and he came out. We got out of the bathroom and we talked about us and we decided to get together.

"'Samu! I told you not to go through my things!"

"Sooo you DO have gay panic attacks~"

"The hell- OI! GIVE IT BACK!"

He grabbed the book away from me and throwed all of the stuff i took out back into the drawer messily as he locked it.

"Never. Snoop around my things. Ever again."

"Meh. I could make your dream come true tho~"

"Hah?"

"Ahem. halfway through physics, I suddenly thought of him pinning me-"

"'Samu!"

"Well you never said no~"

Suna went totally red and probably had a gay panic attack. He closed the room door and went outside :"D I think I pissed him off-