chapter one UA part one

POV Stella

Wake up to my stupid alarm ringing.
Then I heard a knock at the door.

tesoro: wake up Stella it's time for school.

Stella: 5 more minutes

I heard the door open but ignore him. and continued to try and get sleep.
Then he picked me up.

Stella: put me down

tesoro: sorry can't do that your dad told me to get you out of bed.

Stella:  you know he's your dad too

tesoro: still doesn't feel right to call him that.

Stella: you've been with us for years when will it feel right.

tesoro: I don't know but nice try change trying to change the conversation. you still have to get out of bed

Stella: oh man why you got to be such a meanie now point me down.

tesoro: okay okay I'll put you down. but doesn't matter what you call me I'm still your friend.

Stella: (whisper) those sometimes I wish we'd more than friends.

tesoro: did you say something?

Stella: I didn't say anything let's get ready for school.

Time skip to when they're at school

Stella: I still don't like that we have to go to a new school.

tesoro: we're in the transferred schools. because we moved cuz your dad got us the position at UA.

Stella: I know but I still don't like it. I'm not good at making new friends.

tesoro: I guess we're in the same boat.

Time skip to when they're outside the classroom.

POV Third person

As the class was talking the teacher entered.

Teacher: we have two new students today. please come in to introduce yourselves.

After the teacher said that. Stella and
tesoro enter the classroom to introduce themselves.

Author's note: I will not have them be called by their last name. just for my writing stake. and also I forgot allmight last name.

Stella: hello my name is Stella. I hope we have a good rest of the year with you.

tesoro: Hello my name is tesoro I hope we can all get along.

Teacher: all right now that's done take your seats now. Now to hand out your future plans papers. but let's be honest all you want to be heroes.

Then the class begin to show off their quirks. except for the two new students and two others.

Bakugo: don't let me in with these losers I'm going to UA.

After Bakugo said that the class began
Talk. about how hard it is to get into UA.

Teacher: that's right you play for you ain't getting you and midoriya.

Then the class begin to laugh because deku was quirkless.

Stella: people that want to be heroes shouldn't laugh. at somebody for their dream!

After Stella said that the teacher calm down the classroom.

Time skip to after class

After class ended a certain blonde. approach to two new students.

Bakugo: don't think you're special just cuz you're new.

Both Stella and tesoro we're confused by what bakugo. was saying because they didn't think they were doing anything. seem like they thought they were special.

tesoro: did we do something to upset you.

Bakugo: yeah you too thinking you're so special. just because you're new you're nothing but a bunch of extras.

tesoro: I think I understand now you're upset that she stood up. for that quirkless kid and standing up to you.

After he said that he stood up instead right in front of Bakugo. and pushed him aside walking out. of the classroom with Stella.

Stella: you don't have to be so mean you know.

tesoro: I was just trying to stop him from starting a fight with you. Now come on let's go home.

Time skip

Stella: so you found something to inherit one for all.

Allmight: yes I did and his name is Izuku midoriya. he showed the heart of true hero. even though he was quirkless.

Stella: well I'm glad you found something to inherit your quirk.

Allmight: I like the both of you to help me train. him his body is not ready to inherit my quirk.

Stella: we will help you train him dad.

Time skip to Allmight and izuku's training.

POV izuku

Allmight: two people will be joining us. for your training to help you. better improve faster.

???: Hi Dad

I turn around to see where that came from. and I see the two new students wait .  .  . DAD! . . are they Allmight kids.

tesoro: I think we broke them already.

izuku: many people theorize that all might might have had kids but . .  .

Stella: yes for all my kids but we're here to train you.

POV Third person
Time skip to after the UA exam

And that's what they did they trained. and trained for 10 months to get ready. for the UA entrance exam. And now they're all standing outside the UA interest exam entrance.

Stella: don't worry  izuku that training 
Will pay off. and you'll be able to use my dad's quirk so stop worrying.

tesoro: hey isn't that the girl that stopped you from falling. you should probably go thank her.

izuku: you're right I should go thank her

As he was heading towards her he was stopped by iida.

iida: are you about to talk to that girl over there. she looks like she's trying to focus. What are you going to do when you get over there distract her.

tesoro: no need to be so hostile.
There's no problem with him saying hi to her.

iida was about to say something but then present Mike said go. after he said that both Stella and tesoro. went running off together.

tesoro: where should we head first.

Stella: I say we stay here.

tesoro: and why is that.

Stella: well that's because there's a bunch of robots right behind us.

tesoro: oh I didn't see them I guess.

after he said that he took off one of the golden rings. on his hand and tossed it towards the robots. And began to transform into a sphere of sorts. and began to pierce through all the robots. causing them to explode.

Stella: okay now it's my turn.

She began to rush towards the robots that remained and. destroy them by punching a hole straight through them.

tesoro: now that's entertainment.

soon after that the exam was over and they went home to wait for the results.

Authors note: if you read this far I think you very much. this is the most I've written in one chapter. since I started writing stories. and I thank you for all the support. and I'm generally enjoying writing this story. so I might update this more than the others.