11 x reader-4

"I can't believe you where flirting with him what if he was trying to kill you!" The doctor rants as you both walk to the Tardis.
"Aww calm down doctor it was just a bit of flirting and so what if I flirted back" you say.
What had happened was the planet you came to was actually pretty close to earth and so where the creatures living on it they looked like humans except they well a bit more....perfect. You had caught one of there eyes.
It was obvious the doctor was jealous and you knew it but you decided to mess with the doctor a bit.
"They may have wanted to kill you trick you and kill you and me" he says.
"Doctor they where to kind they wouldn't but....actually in fact I don't think that's the case here" you say smirking.
"Wha-what do you mean" he says nervously fixing his bow tie.
"I think it's jealousy" you slowly say walking towards him.
You had stopped in this park and no one was around.
"No-no I'm not jealous" he stutters.
"Ok then I'm just going to head back and get his number" you say turning around.
"NO" he says quickly clamping his hands onto his mouth.
"Why not" you tauntingly say walking right on front of him leaving no personal space.
"Bec-because......fine you win" he sighs.
"Wait I'm confused how did I win" you sarcastically but tauntingly say.
He groans "I...was.................jealous" he says mumbling the last part.
"That's what i thought" you say connecting yours and his lips giving him a small peck.
You pull away.
"Better?" You say.
"Y-ya" he says his face turning red as his bow tie.
"Let-let's go to-to the tar-tardis" he stutters.
"Ya good idea" you say taking his hand.
"Hey (y/n)" he says.
"Ya" you say.
"Please don't flirt with any more guys" he says.
"Can I flirt with time lord guys" you say.
"Defiantly."