♔Welcome♔

Welcome to " Blue and grey awards 2020 " a very hearty and warm pleasure is waiting for you. We the hosts of this award- KimGits and jeonxtaejim are eager to accept your sweats and hard work which are yet to gain fame. There are almost every category available with 5 slots each The slots will be increased or decreased according to our conveniences . ( Since it is our first award book ) this book is quite likely to the other award books but it does differ in some litte ways as follows. It is known to us quite widely that some award hosts prefer to give prizes only to the rankers whereas some also offer to provide a sticker and a participation certificates to all. It's also the same here. But besides that we have also kept a special site for ' special mentions ' for each category. Your book might not be among the top three but percentage of chances for your book to get the honour of a ' special mention ' is no less. It might be your first time on any award platform so you can be a bit nervous or curious as to what exactly takes place when you step in. But we can assure you one fact that every book has it's own eternal beauty which will never demolish. So if you're looking forward to a place to showcase your talents, this is one of the right places. Stay tuned for the rules in the next chapter. You can be a participant or a judge but for different genres. And remember this is a royal opportunity for you to flourish. We may not be able to give you 100% of what you deserve nevertheless we'll try to take it higher every day.

- hosts of  Blue and grey awards

°°°°

Credits to KimGits for the amaJIN speech it's not mine I could never write something this beautiful.