Rules for participation

Read it carefully before you proceed-

1) Firstly , give a permanent follow to jeonxtaejim and KimGits also if you're planning to follow up from your backup account then please mention the username while submitting the forms.

2) no bribing to judges cause that is somewhat equal to cheating. I hope you won't want to cheat upon yourself by loosing your chances to improve. There is always a ray of hope that never fades so keep it alight.

3) you can submit any book for any category but only one book for every individual category. Slots are not limited but time is.

4) your book must have reads under 10K

5) your book must be in English cause no other language books will be accepted.

6) your book need not to be completed but have atleast 3 chapters ( exept prologue , author's note , epilogue etc ). For poetries you can submit atleast 2 poems.

7) when you submit the forms , it must be mentioned if your book contains matured parts and of what type such as :- self harm , rape , mental health etc.

8) you must mention whether your book supports LGBTQ.

9) password for your book is your fav Disney Princess and if not then your fav singer . You can mention both as well.

✯¸.•´*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

So that was written by KimGits not by me but I gotta say that I maybe realate to some people but remember that I'm the host here so please don't come at me if you don't win amongst the top rankers remember that you still do good and are the best there's a special place awaiting you

╔⏤⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤⏤╗
                     We love you.              
And purple you.
╚⏤⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤⏤╝