WHY DIDNT YOU SAY ANYTHING?

I was currently sitting on The couch, Cracking and making jokes with Redd and stokeley. 

I haven't heard from Jahseh in about a week and to be honest, I didn't want to. Ive seen his little Instagram lives going around of him smoking and drinking with other females, I know I shouldn't care but unfortunately, I do. 

I zoned back in, switching my attention to Cora whom couldn't keep her hands off Isaiah. Some of us cooed at them while the rest made disgusted faces. 

" Get a fucking ro-" Redd was cut of by the door opening and slamming shut. 

In walked in a intoxicated looking jahseh, with a worn out Geneva in his arms. " Hi" Geneva looked around while giggling. while everyone slowly greeted the both of them, I couldn't help but remember when Geneva walked in on me getting raped and didn't say shit. 

He then pulled out his member before positioning it inside of me. I clawed at his back trying to push him out as he started to pick up the pace.

" S-Stop!" I yelled as tears streamed down my face. I heard the door creak open and looked over to see Geneva there with a shocked face. I mouthed for her to help me only to be ignored.

She scoffed before closing the door and leaving me there. Out of all the images that run through my head I never imagined being raped. Especially by someone I call a friend.

Emotions ran all throughout my body, I was so close to lunging over the couch and giving her what she deserves. 

An ass whooping. 

" What's wrong with you? " Geneva turned Her attention to me, Her small smile now forming into a mug. 

" I would advice you to Kindly, Shut the fuck up before I make you." I spat at her, Causing everyone to look at me like I did something wrong. 

" The fuck is yo problem?" Jahseh came up to me, sizing me up and down as his tall frame hovered above mine. 

" Ask your fucking girlfriend." I rolled my eyes, getting up to walk away. I'm tired of this bullshit, Honestly. No Matter what I say, I'm pretty sure everyone will jump to take her side because they've known her longer. 

" Nah bitch, You obviously got something you want to say So, Step up to me like a big girl" Geneva yelled, Seemingly trying to tick me off. Well, Unfortunately for her, It worked. 

I ran up to her, Jumping over the couch before swinging her in her face multiple times. Yelling could be heard all throughout the house along with Geneva's dumbass screams for ' Help'. 

I Grabbed her hair before getting onto of her. " Where were you when I screamed for help, Huh?' I bashed her face in between each word. 

" Why didn't You say anything, Huh? Why didn't you Fucking say anything!" I yelled as tears ran down my face. 

" Yo, What happened Baby?" Cora rushed over to me, shushing my cries as Stokeley Pulled me onto his lap, Rocking me back and forth. 

" Sh-She watched it happen! She watched him raped me!" I Yelled while pointing at Geneva, whom was now sitting up against the wall with blooding dripping from her nose. 

" Is that true?" Redd stood up, Slowly walking over to her. " No! She's fucking lying Bro!" She  said to him. 

I watched as everyone got quiet, Waiting for jahsehs Reaction. He walked over to Geneva, Stepping in front of her as a way to hide her from everyone else. 

He stared at me for a while before scoffing and shaking his head. " Ever since You fucking came in here, You've been jealous of Geneva. Now You do this shit?" He said to me " Get the fuck out." He pointed towards the door as everyone looked at him in shock. 

" Wh-Wha-" 

" Get the FUCK OUT" His demanding voice cut me off " I let you come in here and act like you run shit, But one thing you not gon do Is try and ruin my friendships, Let alone My Relationships. I'm not gon say it again." He said as stokeley now let me go. 

I looked behind me, Seeing that everyone tried to keep a normal face, Some having the balls to show me some sympathy. 

" Fine." I Whispered out as my lip trembled. I Got up, heading to my room. I grabbed a few bags, before stuffing all my stuff in. I walked out with my head down, Feeling all eyes on me. 

I heard a door open and close, Causing me to turn around. I watched as Cora walked out with multiple bags in her hand aswell, along with My cat. She walked up next to me, Placing her hand in mines before turning to face me. 

" Lets go." 

***

Hey.... How yall doin? 

Im sorry for not updating, Ive been working on other stories and my mind has been all over the place .

But, I got some good shit coming to make up for my absense. 

Till Next time  🖤🖤