09

§|§|§

"You slapped Kageyama?!"

"You slapped Tobio-chan?!"

Tamiko glared at the stupid idiots who reacted too much to what she just told them. But she sighed and nodded, they all gasps and put theirs hands over their slightly opened mouths in shock. Her eyes twitched and veins popped in annoyance. Seriously, what's with their reaction? She thought and annoyingly took a huge bite on her onigiri.

Well, it's currently lunch and they are eating together. Yes. Tamiko Kageyama, Tooru Oikawa, Hajime Iwaizumi, Takahiro Hanamaki and Issei Matsukawa are eating together at lunch, they also do it in recesses. They talked about it yesterday and they scheduled their lunch and recess places each day. Right now, they are at Tamiko and Hanamaki's class.

Hanamaki and Oikawa were too curious about what happened yesterday with Tobio so they asked her—more like bugged her, about it. So she told them that she got annoyed with his nagging and slapped him for the first time. Which is partly the truth, she didn't tell them what Tobio was nagging her about.

She can't.

"What's the reason?" Matsukawa finally asked.

"..." Tamiko stayed silent, and they looked at each other then asked again.

"Was it that bad, that you didn't even go home yesterday?" Iwaizumi asked, Tamiko just nodded. "It was my mistake in the beginning, I didn't explain or told him anything." She just said, then sweat dropped. She suddenly felt suddenly that something bad is going to happen to her this afternoon after practice. She was suddenly trembling. "Someone I know might try and kidnap me just to make me apologize to him. And that someone are my teammates." She said, anxious about it.

Rei probably told the whole team about what happened, but I didn't see anything since my phone was low on battery and Mari uses a flip phone and laptop, not a smartphone like me. She won't even let me use her laptop because it was filled with her drafts. She thought. And yes, she stayed at Mari's house because Rei can't sneak her in Shiratorizawa dorms. The boys laughed at her, stopping her from trembling and looking at them.

"You guys are close!" Hanamaki said.

"Of course they are." Iwaizumi said, chuckling.

"They sound fun to me." Matsukawa butted in. Iwaizumi and Hanamaki nodded in agreement.

"Goodness, your teammates are starting to get my interest! What are they exactly? How do they act? And how many are they?" Oikawa laughed and asked too many questions but it brought a smile to Tamiko's face. She looked down on her onigiri before starting to talk about them.

"They were exactly 11 of us. Three third years, seven second years and one first year. We're like every team that likes too goof around every once in a while. We basically love and support each other. In short, they were my family." She started with a soft voice. Actually surprising them. She looked really sincere. They thought.

"But... we underestimated how time flies by. We wanted to spend more time together, but our different situations made it impossible and made some of them move out of the prefecture. Imagine, how much our only first year cried when she was left alone." She continued and smiled sadly but it turned bright. "One day, I'll show you how precious they are to me." She said again.