Library

Quick notice
Y'all noticed the last chapter was written in third person so I want you to note that I will be changing from personal pov to third person pov .Timesud

Snow's POV
I walked into the community's library , it wasn't big but it had everything I needed , I walked towards the librarian a sweet middle aged  lady with little tuff's of grey hair already visible on her  brunette head tightly packed in a bun , her silver glasses sit on her face appearing like it would soon fall off as she is absorbed into the library records.
"Good morning Emily"I gingerly placed my arm on her table, she looked up and smiled at me taking off her glasses and placing it carefully on her mantle.
"Good morning Snow White" she teased , ever since she knew my name was Snow she compared me to the German Disney princess except I didn't have Raven hair.
" Here to borrow another book?"
" No , actually I'm here to return the ones I borrowed"
"Ooh finished em already" she reached out and collected the books 
" Oh and Happy birthday in advance I can't believe you'll be Eighteen already " She beamed like a teenager I think she's actually more excited than I am
"Em , it's not until the day after tomorrow" I sighed
" So, I did wish you in advance ,oh I wanted you to be the first to let you know that we've got new books and your preference is among them " she smiled up at me knowing I'd like the news
" Oh really, where are they shipped from?"
" Hmm I really don't remember , but it's not a place I've heard of but it's official so we're safe , just go down to the usual shelf , you'll see them on the bottom left"
" Thanks Mrs Em" I walked down the road of shelves all categorized with their genres and alphabets , I got to the familar shelf and looked down the area I was told to , I picked out a big black book that had just been set in
"Myths of Avalon and Beyond" I whispered to myself , I had read every mythology I could get my hand on but I had never read one that concerns Avalon .
I walked down and rounded the corner where an old cushioned arm chair sat and placed my rear in it enjoying the familar satisfaction of it's softness, I opened the book and began to read
.....Long ago before the myths we know weren't myths but real , where faires flew among men , nymphs danced among trees, sirens caused death of men and strange creatures roam the lands...............
"Hey Snow Darling it's time to lock up" I looked up from the book I was engrossed in and glanced at my watch 6:40pm , I was so deep in the book I didn't realize it had gotten late .
"Oh my gosh , mom's gonna kill me"
" Scold you yes but kill you I doubt it " She snickered
" I know but she told me not to be late , I have dinner to make , goodnight Em thank you for the book " I gave her a quick hug aware of the time I'm wasting
"Sure thang kiddo" I waved blindly at her as I ran out of the quietness of the library down the road  in-between running and jogging towards my home .

*****************
It took me 10 minutes to get home mostly because I ran all the way , by the time I got home I was gasping for air.
"Ah , good I was beginning to get worried" my mom turned back at me , I dropped my bag by the door and rushed into the kitchen she had started rolling up the meatballs and pasta was boiling in the pan  I hurriedly washed my hands and attempted to help her finish up but she stopped me and pointed to the tap I sighed and grabbed a cup as I filled it with water .
"Remember to always stay hydrated it's helps.."
"To keep my skin hydrated, yes I know Mom , is that why you don't want me to help"
"No , I'm scared you'd finish the balls before I get the chance to mix it with the pasta " we both looked at each other before bursting into a fit of laughs me bending over and holding my chest
"Mom I've changed"
"That's what you said last week and you know what happened" she waved the wooden laddle at me
" That was just my weakest moment Mom, I didn't mean to" I pouted
"Yeah right , come help me turn the pasta at least I can trust you with that "
"Momma" I smiled , I reached for the pasta grabber thingy and began to turn the pasta evenly so it won't stick together.
"So found anything new in the library today ?" She placed the parchment in the sink
"Yeah , got a new book "
" What's it about ?" She leaned against the counter facing me
" Something about myths of Avalon and other mythical creatures and stuff"
"Uhn , never heard of that , I know about Avalon but never knew it had myths " she thought
" Yeah me too , but there's a first time for everything right " I reached for the meatballs turning them into the pasta as my mom quickly reached for the bowl of the yet mixed food and motioned for me to set the plates .
" Yes I guess so , go wash your face kiddo and let's eat , remember to take your bag off of the floor "
" Yeah " I gingerly turned around and skipped backwards picking up my bag and making my way up the stairs , I unlocked the door to my room and dropped my bag on the chair removed my sweater and decided to take a quick shower before I went back downstairs since it was summertime and I took a bold step by wearing a sweater but oh well I had my reason , I walked into the bathroom and stared into the mirror noticing a small red mark ." Hmph , even when I put on a sweater I still get a sunburn , oh joy of being an Albino " I hurriedly took a shower and wore another shorts and a strapless top , applied sunblock soother to the mark  blowing air  on it a bit  to ease the burning ache as I walked down the stairs to the delicious aroma of spaghetti and meatballs wafting up into my nostrils Making my race down the steps.

Hello loviles 🥰 , 1073 words whoop I told y'all I'll make it longer , so I hope you're enjoying the story , don't worry the interesting part filled with fantasy and adventure is yet to come just a little patience, remember to give a star on this chapter , just tap your screen and at the bottom right you'll see a star just tap it and also tell your friend to tell a friend about this book , Love you guys.
Your Penner:Timesud