𝟤𝟢 | 𝖠𝖲𝖪𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖥𝖮𝖱 𝖨𝖳

"YOU EVER LOOK UP THAT NUMBER?" Paris asks Corinne as she walks her to fifth period

"No, I forgot. My bad." Corinne says, unlocking her phone going to their text thread. "You cool, you was busy that day." Paris shrugs while attempting to wiggle her eyebrows.

"Shut up," Corinne tells her, making her laugh.

"Nah, you ain't ever tell me what happened at y'all sleepover," Paris mentions taking the phone Corinne was passing to her. "Nothing happened." Corinne shakes her head.

"He was being all nice that next day so some happened."

"Okay so we kissed for a minute, baked brownies-" She starts.

"Yeah, those brownies had me gone," Paris tells her scrolling up their messages to get to the number.

"...and then he started kissing some other places too," Corinne mutters.

"Shorty!" Paris stops her lurking to look at Corinne smiling.

"I can see all thirty-two. It's not that deep." She shakes her head. "Not that deep until he deep in yo guts," Paris tells her. "Shut up." Corinne covers her face.

"It's the truth... mini Demons all up in you," Paris says laughs.

"Yeah, I'm not telling you shit else," Corinne tells her.

"You know I'm right," Paris says as the bell rings.

"And if you are...you not gone find out."

"I'm yo best friend. You gone tell me," Paris tells her. "And? Just let me lie in peace." Corinne asks as the bell rings signifying she was officially late for class. "You should just skip," Paris says.

"You a bad influence," Corinne says, putting her bookbag back in her locker before following Paris downstairs. "Wassup shorty?" Five says immediately when he sees Corinne.

"You got her to skip?" Meech asks Paris attempting to wrap his arm around her waist. "So what y'all do in fifth-period lunch?" Corinne asks.

"Nothing. Boring as fuck." Meech mutters. "Hey," Corinne answers the phone. "Aye so tell me why I was on the phone with pops and he get to arguing with somebody. Now he not answering his phone." Lorenzo starts. "Where he was at?" She asks.

"On St. Louis." He says.

"If somebody thinks they can do some to Pop's, I swear I'm pulling up in the Amazon truck. I'm not dropping this shit off-. Riah calling me, I'mma call you back." He tells her before hanging up.

"He so dramatic. Watch his dumbass lose this job too." Corinne shakes her head standing up.

"You finna slide?" Five asks while hugging her. "Yeah, cause my brother gone lose his job cause of this man." She tells them. "Let us know if you need some," Meech speaks up before smacking the back of her head. "I hate you." She hits him back.