𝟤𝟤 | 𝖬𝖠𝖣 𝖠𝖳 𝖸𝖮𝖴

"FUCK HER," Demon muttered, rolling another blunt

"It's been like a week. Y'all still ain't talking?" Meech asks. "I'm not finna kiss her ass." He mutters, knowing if given the chance he would. "There she go." Five points out letting down the window. "Corinne!" He yells, making their friend and the girl she walking with look. "Stop acting funny and come here." He continues to yell.

Corinne shakes her head walking over to the car.

"What?" She asks looking in the car at the three boys. Five gestures for her to come closer before whispering his request, "Can you make him happy or some?"

"No...he a bitch." She says making him start letting up the window with her hand in it.

"I'm gone tase the fuck outta you." She tells him walking around reaching in her purse. "That's a flashlight." He mutters when she turns it on before opening the door.

"Fuck." He yelps when she tases him in the arm. "Stop fucking playing with me." She tells him.

"Yeah, that's my cue." Meech shakes his head, getting out.

"Nah, cause I'm finna tase you back." He says grabbing her arm. "And I'm finna watch." Five mutters, only for Meech to snatch him out of the car.

"You think I'm finna let you tase me with my taser. Stop playing with me." She repeats pressing the button only for him to grab it pulling her onto his lap.

"Gimme a kiss." He tells her. "I just tased you and you want a kiss?" She asks, adjusting her body when he closes the door. "Yeah, that made my dick hard." He tells her. "And that's my problem, how?" Corinne cocks her head to the side.

"Fix it for me." He smiles.

"No. Find somebody else." She says.

"I tried." He mutters before pulling her into a kiss. Their lips slowly move against each other until she realized what he said.

"Wait a minute...what you mean you tried?"

"Well..."

Three days into their fight, he was going through it. His hand and mind weren't doing the job anymore making him miss Corinne's mouth, more than ever. He scrolled through his messages looking at the middle three digits of numbers. He proceeded to text the 725 number before going back up to his text thread with Corinne.

"Fuck it." He thinks before typing "You up?" and sending it to her too. India answered the text within two minutes and he went back to Corinne's thread only to see a read receipt under his message.

He knew she was a strong believer in ignoring somebody loudly, but he still couldn't help but text her again saying "If you gone ignore a nigga turn off your read receipts" only to get left on read again.

He finally went to the other girl's message asking if he could come through. He got ready as soon she said of course. When he made it, she met him at the door with a thin white wife beater and pink cotton shorts.