*A/N*

Hello!

Thank you so much for reading this story, I really hope you enjoy it.

I love Hallmark Christmas movies and I love Harry, so writing this just seemed like something I needed to do.

However, I do want to preface that this is the first novel I've written in quite some time. I've been writing musical scripts for the past 6 months, which is a very different style of writing. Please bear with me as I get used to this again.

Also I am completely praise-driven, so if you like the story please leave some encouragement in the comments and it will almost certainly motivate me to write and post chapters faster.

I want to re-iterate that this story is very innocent. There's some cursing, but that's about the brunt of it. It is a slow-burn, innocent, Christmas story. I figured after the shit-storm of the past year, we all needed something to lighten our spirits this Holiday season. 

While it is a Christmas story, it's really more holiday-themed than anything--it doesn't have strong religious undertones. The characters do celebrate Christmas, but I want this story to be inclusive, so if there are any ways I can improve my writing to be so, let me know!

My plan is for the entire book to be completed around New Year's. So I'll be here for you all Holiday season!

I wouldn't quite classify this as an A.U.; however, this version Harry is a little different than who he actually is. In this story, his career is the same as it is in real life. But he has let the fame of it all go to his head.

I made a playlist to aid in your reading experience, so feel free to bop over to my spotify and listen along to get yourslef in the holiday spirit. My spotify username is ab_costi and the playlist is the same title as this book.

Also, if you enjoy this story, please consider venmoing me something (even if it's just a dollar). Times are tough out there for writers, so every little bit would help me pay my rent lol. My venmo username is Abigail_Costi, and if you send something I'll write a little thank you at the end of the next chapter! I'll even  donate a portion of whatever I earn (the amount I donate will depend on how much comes in, but probably about 10%).

Enjoy the story and Happy Holidays!!