9

Hello my cute little lovelies☺️❤️ how are you? Hope you are fine. Happy and healthy ÙwÙ 💕

Sorry for updating this late, I was busy these days with my exams and shits. But yeah I am back so yay!!!💜❤️✨

Let's get it.

°•°

°•°

Taehyung was roaming around at night on the roads of Seoul. The lights are glowing and shining, like moving straight towards him and mocking him for being pathetic.

Moon was nowhere to be seen but everything is sparkling, unlike his life.

He groaned as he kicked the nearest crashed can with all force not caring where will it go. The passing car lights flashed again taunted at him making him more frustrated.

He is in pain, something bad has happened to him. He is lost, he doesn't have any idea what to do.

He is high, high with pain and liquor.

He knows that. How will he act after this?

He is aware, totally aware of his problem. He becomes a monster whenever he drinks...even in a little amount, he can't tolerate it. That's why he didn't touch alcohol for years.

But now he didn't care about a single thing in this world. He didn't care, whatever happens, he just wants more alcohol.

He thought she is the one. She is the one who will love him as no one does for once. He thought that she will love him for who he is.

But she didn't.

Mina left him......because of someone.

She didn't love him....she just likes to play with rich boys. That's what she said when she left a confused and panic Taehyung. He cried hard in the bar, remembering his Mina who cheated on him.

Tears left from his eyes as he again takes a big gulp of alcohol from the bottle in his hands while walking and stumbling on the road.

He growled at the taste. He feels like vomiting but he wants more. He is fucking done with this world. No one cares.

Not a single fucking soul.

His heart is hurting so badly in his chest like going to pierce his skin.

He needs a release.

And that's why he wants someone to complete his cravings.

Someone who can divert his mind from Mina.

He needs someone, a person who is ready to do anything for him. He needs someone willing, someone, who can take whatever he gives to them.

Just for tonight.