Yandere Byakuya x fem reader

Curse warning
Togami pov:
She's so pretty one day she will be mine I do-
Normal pov:
You see a paper get thrown at the heir to the togami family...
teacher- "Byakuya pay attention this is very important"
He rolls his eyes and glares at you fixing his glasses. You whisper to your self,
Y/N- " the togami kids acting strange again"

After class
————————————————————————
Byakuya taps you on the shoulder you turn and respond with
Y/N- "hm"
Byakuya- "hey Plebeian do you like anyone, I can help you get with them"
You thought to your self as it being weird but you told him knowing how much power he had
Y/N- "I- I like h-hiro" (sorry if you don't like him)
Byakuya- "hm ok I'll see what I can do"

Next day
————————————————————————
You sit next to Makoto where you and yasuhiro would normally sit and you notice yasuhiro wasn't there.
Y/N- " Makoto wheres yasuhiro"
Makoto points to the table with byakuya, giro looked grossed out and pulled Makoto over. You sigh and wait for them to never come back to the table. After lunch you head to yasuhiros locker.
Yasuhiro scoffs,
Yasuhiro- "ew it's the nasty skank"
Y/N- "What the fuck hiro"
Yasuhiro- "you should know I mean your the nasty whore here and everyone's gonna know"
You start tearing up and walk over to Makoto
Makoto stutters
Makoto- "Y-Y/N h-hi?"
Y/N- "w-why does yasuhiro hate me?"
You say crying
Makoto-"you don't know?"
Y/N- "why would I be asking you if I did"
Makoto-"look there's a rumor going around that people saw you 'selling your body' I know it's not true but you know how gullible everybody else is"
Y/N- "Who started this crazy rumor"
Makoto- "I don't know but it got told to yasuhiro by Mondo and Mondo heard it from Hiyoko I don't know where hiyoko heard it though"
Your about to cry you nod your head at Makoto then you run to the bathroom crying and see hiyoko
Y/N- "where'd you get that rumor from"
Hiyoko- "Togami I got paid to do it's not like I wouldn't do it for free skank"
You fill up with rage and slap hiyoko and leave the bathroom and you walk into byakuya
Y/N- "What is your problem?!"
You push him and he just sits there grinning
He starts to laugh insanely
Byakuya - "You really can't tell? Your mine y/n not ANYBODY else do I make myself clear"
Y/N- "Your crazy I'm not yours"
Byakuya- "If that's how you wanna play it ok.. hi you can kill the yasuhiro guy he's in my way"
Y/N- "WHAT NO I LOVE HIM DON'T TOUCH HIM"
Byakuya grabs your arms tightly
Byakuya- "hmm well you weren't agreeing so I have to do this unless..."
Y/N- "Unless what?!"
Byakuya- "unless you come to America and stay there"
Y/N- "But I have family here and"
Togami- "they'll understand if not I'll make them"
Y/N-"..."
Togami- " So what do you say"
Y/N- "Fine but please don't hurt the people I love"
You say angrily and firm
Byakuya- "deal we leave tomorrow so pack everything up tonight I'll text you"
Y/N- "you don't even have my nu.."
He shows you your number. You want to ask him how but you leave it alone.

Time skip
————————————————————————
You get home and head to your room as your parents were on a business trip. You start thinking about what to pack. You grab a bag and put your makeup and lotions. And grab like 5 big bags for your clothes along with hangers. You pack stuffed animals, jewelry and like everything else. It's about 4am and you get a call you sigh as you see who it is
Byakuya- "start bringing everything outside I'm here"
Y/N- "ok give me 10 minutes I have to pack my toiletries and write a note"
You hang up brushing your teeth and hair and packing that stuff up and you write a note

Dear mom and dad, you won't here from me anymore I'll be safe though and I'm heading to America to start a new life. Maybe we'll meet again maybe I'll come back I'll try and text you.
Love your daughter
                                       Y/N

You bring your stuff outside and place it in the trunk you get in the car not speaking a word. Before you know it your at the airport seeing your stuff being put in a compartment on a private jet. After the stuff is placed you board the plane.
Byakuya- "I'm not trying to make me hate me... in fact it's quite the opposite darling"
Y/N- "I'm not your darling at all your dragging me away from people I love"
Byakuya- "fine I'll negotiate with you. Keep your mouth shut and you get to keep your phone if you start pestering me it gets taken"
You nod you head and doze off to sleep when you arrive you notice how many cars were in the parking lot.
Byakuya- "come on we're getting in this car put your stuff in"
You sigh putting your things in the car and byakuya comes to help you, your surprised but you let him help. You guys get in the car and have been driving for an hour. You get to a cabin in the middle of no where sighing you start bringing your stuff in the cabin to realize everything here was beautiful and expensive. You walk to your room and its filled with little antiques and a big light blue comforter. You smile realizing this was for you you go to check the kitchen and it's filled with your favorite foods. He walks in with your stuff and you smile at him. He sees you smile and kind of smiles back. He puts your stuff in your room and you go and unpack. Everything fit so perfect especially in that huge closet with fancy dress. Byakuya comes behind you and hugs you, even though you hated him he made you feel somewhat safe so you didn't push away.

1 year later
————————————————————————
everyday you spent with him you enjoyed a bit more, he bought you little presents. You had never said you loved him but you couldn't because your brain is telling you you can't be with him he took you and your heart is telling you, you love him. He comes home with a little box
Byakuya- "Follow every step and you'll get your final present"
The box had a note and it said in your room with the blue. You go and check the comforter and another note with a present is there you check the note it says not to open the gifts until the end and the hint was it's so cold you check the freezer and another box is there the hint is car you get to the car and go to the trunk and find 5 presents. The note said congratulations you won. The first present was a cat toy and you were so confused the next thing was a Pearl necklace. The third present was rather big you open it and it's a black kitten and a white kitten. You smile widely the other gifts were for the cats.
Y/N- "byakuya."
Byakuya- "yes darling"
Y/N- "I-I.."
Byakuya- "spit it out"
Y/N- "I love you"
Byakuya- "Darling I've been waiting to hear you say that for 2 years"
You blush intensely and kiss byakuya and now 3 years later batta boom you have 2 year old twins and are married 

Longest story I've wrote 1288 words