Study Muffin

Linka sighs, crumpling her test in both hands. "I don't get it Claire!" She cries, "Usually I'm a good student, but lately it's been all C's and D's." She pauses and glances down to her crumpled test, getting a short glimpse of the 'F' on it.

"And now I have an F!" She shoves the crumped test into Claire's face so she can see the 'F' sitting quietly on her paper. Claire takes the paper and looks at it, "Ooh.. and a frowny face. That's cold." She hands Linka back her paper regretting it as Linka slams her face into it sadly.

"If I don't turn this around I could fail fifth grade!" Claire gasps, grabbing Linka by both shoulders and shaking her. "Linka you can't! If I go to middle school without you I could fall into the wrong crowd! Get tattoos... Or worse! Start littering.." Claire looks into the eyes of Linka and imagines herself in middle school dressed in leather and throwing food and homework onto the ground.

Linka smiles softly, "Don't worry Claire, I've got a plan."

.....

"Oh come on Levi! I need your help!" Linka begs, standing tall above her younger but more smart brother. Levi hums fixing his glances and sighing.

"I'm sorry Linka but my tutoring schedule is completely booked. I've got math with Lars on Mondays, geology with Lynn on Tuesdays, finger painting with Leon on Wednesdays, ect cetera, ect cetera." Levi turns around and comes back holding a calendar to his older sisters face so she can read the rest of his busy schedule for himself.

Linka pouts, "Oh, being the residence genius is both a blessing and a curse, though I believe in neither." Linka sighs and leaves, Well Levi was a bust..  She frowns, mentally preparing herself to tell Claire the bad news. That is until... "Linka, though I can't be of assistance why don't you try the community collage? I hear they have many bright minds there."

Linka stops, "That's it!" Though she wouldn't be going to the community college, no thanks Levi she remembered about her very smart best friend next door- No not Claire! (Y/n). Just five years older than her but already planning ahead for later life.

.....

The door opens to reveal a short fairly pretty young girl wearing black jeans with a gucci belt, black and white checkered vans, and a white long sleeved crop top.

"Hey, Linka." She waves, Linka smiles and drags her inside by the arm. "I'm so glad you came!"

(Y/n) laughs, "Why wouldn't I? You're my friend." Linka pulls (Y/n) off to the kitchen where all her supplies is set up in a neat cluster of items.

"I really can't thank you enough, (Y/n). I have a huge multi-subject test coming up and I need to ace it." (Y/n) sits in a seat next to Linka and smiles kindly, "I don't mind... Though didn't you mention having brothers?"

As if summoned Loki walks in on the phone, most likely talking to Bebe, his girlfriend of two years. He's in the middle of his sentence when suddenly he notices (Y/n).

"Ba..ba..ba.." He stammers, hanging up on phone and dropping it. "Uh.. Loki? Are you okay?" Linka questions waving a small pale hand in front of her eldest brother's face.

Loki bends down and grabs his phone, chuckling nervously, "Uh..yeah..yeah. I was just going to get a hunk of meet.... I mean a big rack..ah! I mean a drink of water!" (Y/n) and Linka watch as Loki stands up and rushes away, only to hit face first into the wall and drops his phone.

(Y/n) being the nice little helper she is gets up and picks up Loki's phone for him. "Excuse me.. you dropped your phone." She smiles up at him and he drops making a sound that highly resembles one of a goose.