You're Still My Favourite Star

The pranks had escalated. She feared for her life at this point. Maybe the glitter was a step too far. He had given her a three-second count down and she took advantage, running as fast as she could as she shrieked for Dean to save her. Naturally, Dean pulled out his gun and took a stance to protect her. Ready to kill whatever was coming after her, he spots her smiling from ear to ear. She practically jumped into his arms as she giggled. Dean couldn't help but smile. He'd had a crush — that's what he chooses to call it because if he admitted to loving her he wouldn't know how to act around her — on her since the day they had met. He had only grown fonder of her the longer she stayed with the Winchester's. She clung to him as he chuckled holding her against himself, smiling wildly.

"What's going on?"

She turned her head and noticed Sam marching over to them, a dangerous smirk on his face, pacified by the glitter on his eyelashes and lips. She faced Dean and in a teasing matter proceeded to explain.

"Dean I don't have much time. I threw a glitter bomb at Sam and now he's gonna kill me you have to save me, Dean, we have to get outta here."

He looked over at Sammy only to laugh before she hit his chest.

"We have to go now!"

"Oh gosh you're right we gotta go now. Y/N he's gonna kill you lets go." He kept up the life or death act as he took her hand and pulled her towards the car before both consecutively hopping into Baby and driving off, leaving Sam in the rear view mirror, arms in the sky.

Y/N and Dean laughed for a solid five minutes before Y/N stopped abruptly.

"Wait, Dean, we ditched Sam he's gonna be ultra pissed!"

"Nah he'll be fine he's probably just gonna hot-wire a car and drive back to the motel."

"Guess that means we can't go back to the motel then huh. If Sammy's there. Might die."

Dean chuckled and side-eyed her as he drove. She looked up at him through her eyelashes. There was glitter on her cheek, probably from the process of making the glitter bomb. With her sitting in his passenger seat, her hair a little wild from running, a smile decorating her face, and her left leg tucked up under the other, hands between them, she faced him. In that moment Dean felt a surge of confidence, acting more like his cocky self he is around other girls. Generally, he's more shy around her, taken aback by her confidence and goofiness.

"I guess you right sweetheart, can't go back there now that Sammy is gonna get you. That leaves you and me and Baby. Where we going." A smirk adorned his face, accompanied by a wink he sends her way making her smile wider.

"Stop at the next pullout big boy. I want to show you something." Dean nearly choked on her reply. Not only because of the words she used but because of the way she said it. A hushed sexual voice really, that affected Dean more than he'd care to admit. In a split second, she's herself again, giddy and energetic, a stark contrast to the sensual act she pulled mere moments ago.

"Do I even want to know"

"Of course you do. We're stopping at the next pull out so I can show you something you rarely get to see. Or at least I think you rarely get to see it."

"Do I get a hint?"

"Absolutely." She paused before finishing "Not."

She laughed at her own joke and pats a hand on his chest in a reassuring manner.

"Oh come on Dean it's nothing bad. And nothing you haven't seen before. Just not often. And that was funny. Relax a little. Just 'cause our job is heartbreaking and difficult doesn't mean we can't enjoy the time we have when we aren't on a case. You gotta learn to relax. Take a breath. Smile a little. You've got an excellent smile, Dean. Use it once in a while." She was tickling him to get him to smile and it had worked despite his better efforts. She was the one person who could put him in a carefree mood and it scared him. Terrified him to no end that a single human being could make him that happy. But she did and she didn't even have to try. All she had to do is look in his direction, call his name from down the hall, nudge him in passing, wish him goodnight on her way to bed. His life had an incredibly bright light that bounced around, was loud, and unconventional with her temperament. More commonly described as a child, Y/N didn't care about anything or anyone's opinion, simply chose to be unconditionally happy. Dean had fallen into an easy pattern with her. She was the one he'd go to with his nightmares and dark thoughts. The one he'd ask to join him on a supply runs just for some company or a drive down an empty road for some space. Essentially, she was the one he had an un-discussed relationship with. Little did she know Dean had been dating her in his head since they met. 'She has a boyfriend', that is if you asked Dean for her number or name at a bar.