𝟤𝟥 | 𝖬𝖮𝖵𝖨𝖤 𝖣𝖠𝖳𝖤

"WHERE MY BABY?" Kairi asks, getting in the car

"WHERE MY BABY?" Kairi asks, getting in the car. "I been told you she was at the movies," Nicole mutters, starting the car.

To say she was sick of her estranged husband was an understatement. She wished he would have had Kelsi pick him up but according to him, she was acting funny about something. "With who?" He questions.

"Who else?" If Nicole herself was there, and Coriah was on the phone with her, only one person was left. Priest knew his daughter fucking with Demon. Everybody with eyes knew and he didn't like it, but he couldn't say anything about it.

He didn't have any room to talk.

"I thought Renzo said she had to stop talking to him."

"She asked me if she could to the movies with him and I said yeah." Nicole dismissively replies. "Why you ain't ask me before you said yes?" He wanted his daughter to do and find somebody better than him. He never liked Corinne and her relationships because she was his baby girl.

Priest felt everybody should see her how he did, pure and innocent but that wasn't the case. He wasn't even around to protect her so that made matter worse.

He hated it because he was a nigga that did females dirty. He had cheated, lied, and beaten women before and it was scary to have a daughter in a world with niggas like him. He knew Demon was one of the better ones based solely on who his father was but it was still hard knowing he couldn't protect her from everything.

"Cause you never answer your phone and your opinion didn't matter. She responsible. I trust her." Nicole tells him. "She sixteen."

"You know Rin. She not a regular sixteen-year-old," Nicole says, although she had her moments where she was childish and stubborn but the majority of the time she was mature.

"She still my daughter." He rolls his eyes. "By blood but if she had a choice, I'm not sure she would be," Nicole tells him.

"What that mean?" He asks.

"You let her go almost a year without talking to you. You let yo lil girlfriend and her daughter feel like they could talk to her any type of way. How you gone take care of another bitch child when you don't even take care of your own?"

"Paying a school fee is taking care of her child?" He asks.

"They live with you, Priest. Kelis took Corinne's room and you didn't even bother to pay your own child's school fees and they go to the same school."

"Three hundred dollars ain't shit. You should've said something." He says.

"Her student fees were five hundred dollars cause my baby in AP classes and I shouldn't have had to say something. You her parent just as much as I am." She tells him.

"But my opinion don't matter." He deadpans.

"Nope, and they won't until you start acting like a father. You missed so much shit for her this year. You ain't come to her 16th birthday party because she felt uncomfortable with Kelis and Kelsi being there. Nobody should come before your child. I don't care how old they are."