𝟤𝟦 | 𝖧𝖮𝖬𝖤𝖢𝖮𝖬𝖨𝖭𝖦

CORINNE HAD NO INTENTIONS OF ATTENDING her junior homecoming, however she was being forced to attend

CORINNE HAD NO INTENTIONS OF ATTENDING her junior homecoming, however she was being forced to attend. She wasn't on the best terms with Demon and didn't want to do anything because she was mad.

Homecoming wasn't even that big to her but her mother knew she had spent too much money on her homecoming prep including hair, nails, and clothes.

"Mommy." Corinne calls out, walking out of her bedroom.
"What?" She asks, looking at her daughter who wasn't half way done with her makeup. "I want a dog for Christmas." Corinne shows her the picture of the tri merle and blue merle English bulldogs.

"That ugly ass dog. No." Nicole shakes her head looking at the dogs. "But mommy..." She whines.

"Finish getting ready. You have to go meet your friends at seven-thirty." Nicole tells her, sending her into her room where she shared the picture on Instagram and Snapchat with the caption, "I want one soooo bad!"

Of course Demon was one of the first people to respond promising her the dog for Christmas and she told him she was lying. She puts her phone down, grabbing her liquid ABH peach glow highlighter.

Her eyelid was a beautiful blend of different browns with a gold shimmer eyeshadow that cut her crease with yellow eyeshadow in her inner corner and turquoise color on her waterline. She simply put on her Fenty Beauty Fu$$y gloss after setting her face.

"When y'all get here?" She asks when Mariah and Jaliyah come into her room. "Like...five minutes ago," Mariah says while Corinne slips on the metal mesh effect Versace mini dress. "I look cute?" She asks ready to redo her makeup if it clashed with her dress.

"Yeah, you cute. What else you gotta put on?" Jaliyah says. "Just my earrings, and necklaces," Corinne tells her, putting on the white pearl-faced Rolex with the signature gold links as the band.

"Can we come in here now?" They hear LJ through the door. "Man, my pops and uncles gone beat yo ass."

"Demon gone get her ass too," Treale adds. "That boy can't do shit to me. He's a whore." She says, closing the double C Chanel studs.

"This him. Hold up." She mutters before answering the call.

"Yes ?" No matter how mad she was at him, she was answering when he called. She could ignore a text but a call was different.

"You left out yet?" He asks.

"No,not yet." She shakes her head. "Good, I'm downstairs." He tells her.

"Why?"

She props up her phone to put in her other earring. "Cause I wanna see you. So is you gone come down or do I gotta come up?" He asks.