Epilogue: Put Me Through Hell And I'll Make You See

||Cole Wentz|| First Person||

I run my pale fingers through my hair, feeling my free hand across the laminated pages in the Wedding Plan binder Hayley Williams gave to me. The inside contents of the two inch ringed binder held page after page of gorgeous wedding themes along with dresses and all of that jazz. The idea of choosing gives me anxiety because this is something that I will think about for the rest of my existence. The day I vow to spend the rest of my life with Patrick Vaughn Stump.

It's been three years, and I'm still not over it.

I lift my left hand up, extending my fingers outwards as my eyes scan the gems lining up to the gorgeous engagement ring Patrick bought me. He has a simple ring on his left hand to signify that he has a fiancée, and you won't believe how crazy the Fall Out Boy fans got when they found out that Patrick Stump is that much closer to being officially taken off the market.

"Cole," I hear the front door's lock jiggle as Patrick shoves his key into the slot. I stand up immediately, my legs pushing the dining room's chair backwards. The wooden legs scrape across the tiles as my frantic fingers close the binder. "I'm home,"

Home. You heard right- three years and a little bit more officially means that I've moved out of my parents' place. It was a long time coming, seeing that I was expected to move out sooner or later, but the second I got engaged, my parents figured that I probably should live with Patrick, seeing as we were going to marry each other. At first, I was nostalgic about leaving my home and not waking up to the smell of the bitter coffee my father is always brewing, or inhaling the sweet scent of my mother's pancakes. But I got pretty accustomed to waking up next to Patrick every morning. I mean, when he wakes up, he has this sort of innocence to his face. His eyes are normally squinted for the first few minutes, but then they dilate while his face is red and the slightest drop of dry drool sits on the corner of his mouth. And then of course, cooking breakfast with him is a privilege, considering the fact that we're blasting music and dancing around the kitchen.

"In the kitchen," I call out, grabbing my empty water glass in between my cool hands. My ring clinks against the material lightly as I turn and head for said room in our fairly large apartment. Patrick and I had decided to rent out an apartment while it was just the both of us, meanwhile dealing with getting financially prepared for the cost of the wedding and marriage life. Right now, he's been looking into houses around the area, hopefully somewhere near Pete's house because...

Patrick and I have a daughter, and Pete's kids can hang out with her.

I know, I know, shame on me for not telling you. But come on, Patrick and I just got carried away one day, and suddenly, we found out that I was pregnant after I started puking my guts out one morning.

She's only a year old. She can barely string together more than three words, unless you count her pushing her little chubby hands against Pete's face and shouting 'Baby, go away.' Her name is Maya Alison Stump, based on Patrick's idea that she should have my middle name. I was unsure about it, but she looks like a Maya. What with her slightly curly but mainly wavy dark blonde locks and those gorgeous hazel eyes, she's gorgeous.

And I gotta admit, a pain in the ass.

I'm only twenty three, and yeah, Patrick and I had a kid way earlier than we would have planned, but at least I'll be able to run after her when she's growing up. But of course, with Patrick having to worry about Fall Out Boy, and me having to go to work(I go to work now), it's a difficult schedule. Some days, Patrick would accidentally sleep over at the studio without calling me, and I'd have a heart attack all night long with a wailing child screaming for her milk bottle. So that's why we have a system; I work Monday to Friday, 9-5 schedule, and Patrick's schedule is all over the place. The days I'm busy with work, either his parents or my parents would take care of Maya until we can pick her up, or if Patrick had a free day, he'd take care of Maya all by himself. It's cute coming home and finding Patrick sitting in the middle of the sofa, exhausted while Maya sleeps curled up into his chest.