Chapter Five

Walking down the school halls Erratum eventually found the staff room, where the educators and maintenance workers should be before the next classes began. Hesitating Erratum inched his hands towards the knob before pulling it back, feeling unsure if he should open it or not- thinking on whether he should just retreat to where his supposed 'class' is and relax there while he could, or take a deep breath and go in and possibly interrupt them talking. Hearing footsteps approach the door from inside the room he jumped in fright, dashing away as fast as he possibly could, opening a portal to a random place in the building and jumping through. Good thing no one else was in the halls right now.

"Huff.. huff.. Huff... huh?" Looking around where he arrived he saw yarn and a small name card on a desk. '------ ----' it read, name all scratched and blurred out. Strange, but possibly the cause of the damage was wornness the condition showed. Stains were visible on the business like looking paper. Eyes darting at a few little spiders crawling up and down the table he noticed they were replacing the cards with ones of his own name- new one at least- Erratum.

Huh.

--

...

"-Sorry I'm late!" "Jeez finally Ink, what the fuck took you so long? We're supposed to start the next period in a few minutes!" "I *cough* ran into some 'technical difficulties' mind you Nightmare- achoo! Haven't you seen the weather out there?? It's pouring!" Exclaimed the (probably sick now) art teacher. "Oh yeah- have you met the new teacher yet?" "What new teacher?" "You know, the one Ms. Muffet said arrived thirty minutes ago???" "No?" "They're the Crocheting class guy? Seriously, have none of you seen him?"

Looks were shared across the room. "Nope/Nada/No." "Well come on-"

Ringggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

"Dang it. Welp gotta go to class now- but let's try and meet them after school, deal?" "Maybe, I might have time. History begins now, I better be going as well. See you Error, Dream." "Bye!" "See you!"

--

"Hey have you heard?"

"Hm?"

"There's another class open now- knitting I think?"

"I thought that place was closed a long time ago because no one wanted the job?"

"Dunno"

A few students- more specifically Papyrus, Alphys, and Fresh- curiously discussed overheard news they'd seen from Ink while walking to class. 

Word Count: 388