Chapter 13

Felix pov

Adrien, Chloe ,Marinette and the other two parisans dodged the balls heading their way like it was nothing. They weren't even breaking a single sweat. I mean who are these people, they already wiped out half my team because of their good aim. I kept trying to hit Marinette but she was quicker than the wind, she noticed this and smiled at me one of the other boys on my team saw this as an opportunity and threw a ball at her but she caught it with ease with out moving a single step. She just held her arm out and grabbed it at mid flight like it was nothing. Chloe noticed the guy that had aimed for Marinette face so she threw two balls at him once hitting him in the chest and stomach. He fell back and crouched over in pain saying the girl of his dreams just knocked him over. This made Chloe blush reader than a tomato.

At the end of the game my team was wiped out by the fellow parisan's and I was taken out by Adrien and Marinette. Marinette threw a ball at my arm and Adrien aimed at my back. The boy Marcus that Chloe had hit was too busy flirting with Chloe and trying to get her number. After Chloe had left and went into the change room, I noticed Marinette handed Marcus a piece of paper with a list off numbers on it and walked away with Kagami laughing.

After school ended I wanted to go and try to get Adrien to tell me about their situation and why he and his friends moved to New York but Marinette and Chloe were already dragging him out of school in a rush with Luka and Kagami carrying all his stuff. They shoved him in the limo like a sack of potatoes and drove out of school in a hurry. I wondered what they late for but brushed it off when I got a text from my mother saying that I needed to send the driver to pick her up from the airport at three. Looks like my mother came home early. Maybe I can just ask her why Adrien and his friends moved here, hopefully she would have answers.

 Maybe I can just ask her why Adrien and his friends moved here, hopefully she would have answers