The seige of the north part 2

I gasp and wake up.
"What happened?! Where am I?! Where's Aang?!" I shout.

"It's ok," Katara assures me. "Zuko took Aang and we're going to find them, that's why we're on appa."

"I let Zuko get him." I look down at my hands. "I thought maybe if I was here I could make a difference, but I didn't." I say defeated.

"We'll find him." Sokka says. "Don't worry."

________________________________

"Don't worry." Yue tries to comfort Katara. "Prince Zuko can't get far in this weather."

"I'm not worried they'll get away. I'm worried they won't." Katara says.

"Aang will be fine." I assure her.

Then we see a bright light entering a small cave, Aang's spirit!

"That's Aang!" I say and point to the cave "he's over there!"

Sokka turns Appa around and we race towards the cave.

"Appa!" Aang says as we fly down to him

"Here for a rematch?" Zuko asks Katara and I.

"Trust me Zuko, it's not gonna be much of a match." Katara says. She pushes him up into an ice pillar then crashes him down, making him pass out.

Sokka runs over to Aang and cuts him free. "Hey! This is some quality rope." Sokka holds onto the rope and they run back onto Appa.

"We need to get to the oasis, the spirits are in trouble!" Aang says.

My eyes widen. How could I have forgotten? I should have stayed there. Stupid. Stupid me! I bash myself on the head until Yue pushes my hand down and looks at me worriedly. I smile at her to silently say I'm fine.

"Wait, we can't just leave him here." Aang says before we take off

"Sure we can, let's go." Sokka says.

"No, Aang's right." I say

"If we leave him here he'll die." Aang jumps down and drags Zuko up to us.

"Sure. That makes a lot of sense! Let's bring the guy who's constantly trying to kill us!" Sokka says.

Appa takes off and we fly to the water tribe.

Suddenly everything turns red.

"Ugh.. I feel faint." Yue says.

"I feel it too." Aang says "the moon spirit is in trouble."

"I owe the moon spirit my life." Yue says.

"What do you mean?" Sokka asks her.

"When I was born I was very sick and very weak. Most babies cry when they're born, but I was born as if I were asleep, my eyes closed. Our healers did everything they could. They told my parents I was going to die. My father pleaded with the spirits to save me. That night, he brought me to the oasis and paved me in the pond. My dark hair turned white, I opened my eyes and began to cry and they knew I would live. That's why my mother named me Yue, for the moon."  Yue finishes her story.

We arrive at the oasis to see zhao with the moon spirit in a bag.

Momo jumps onto his head and messes with him. "Get it off!" Zhao shouts.

Momo flies across the pond and sits on Aang's shoulder. Sokka pulls out his boomerang and we get into our bending stances.

"Don't bother." Zhao holds his fist up to the bag.