.10; Boy, do I like a good pair of handcuffs, if you know what I mean.

"Dull, dreary, hideous..."

"Talking about the clothes or something else?" Marcel asked as he stepped beside Rebekah. 

Abel rolled her eyes at the man, smirking as she continued to scan through the rack of white dresses Rebekah had been criticizing. "Oh, I think she was definitely talking about you, Marcy."

"You hurt me, Abel." Marcel chuckled, while Rebekah grew more annoyed by the second. 

"This festival might as well be in my honor, I need a proper costume so bugger off." The blonde turned away from the younger vampire, making him take a step closer and move to touch her arm. She snapped, pushing his arm away. "Don't you made your choice, you and Klaus are best friends again, you've relinquished your right to touch me."

Marcel's phone ringing interrupted their little staring match fueled with sexual tension, he hesitated before answering it, still gazing intently at Rebekah. "What?" He turned around as if he wanted privacy for the call, obviously ignorant to the fact that the werewolf and the Original were listening in on every word.

Abel looked towards her Barbie blonde friend, who was pretending she wasn't listening to Klaus' call. Marcel sped off towards the compound, leaving a scheming Rebekah and a nosy Abel alone. "Do you think if I gave myself a papercut on my thumb and held it out like a hitchhiker it would summon a vampire taxi service?"

Rebekah looked at her friend like she had grown a second head. "Please tell me you're kidding?"

"What? This is New Orleans, it wouldn't be the weirdest thing here, plus it would be an epic business venture, I'm just saying. If they had a supernatural Shark tank I'd have all five Sharks begging to invest." Abel shrugged at the original who looked like she had absolutely no idea what she was talking about. "Boy, you really need to watch more T.V..."

●○●○●

"You don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to know the obvious our secret weapon has escaped." The big bad Hybrid paced angrily in the study. Abel sat on the fancy couch behind him, she'd managed to bother Rebekah enough that she agreed to be her 'vampire taxi'. 

"She wouldn't just leave," Marcel reasoned, obviously a bit panicked. "She knows the witches want her back."

Abel rolled her eyes, "Marcy, we are accusing her of escaping, not of being the brightest witch in the coven." Shrugging she tapped her head for emphasis just as Elijah walked in. 

"Her violin is missing, she may have left on her own volition." 

Abel smirked flipping through on of the old books on the table, "Ooh, someone's upgraded from Dr. to Detective Sexy-Suits... But wait would that be an upgrade or downgrade? I guess it depends on the person but, boy, do I like a good pair of handcuffs, if you know what I mean."

Elijah shook his head at her just as Marcel whirled on him accusingly. "What did you say to her in the attic? She lied to my face so she could stay up there, thinking that you'd help her control her magic, how do we know you didn't take her." 

"I have no idea where Davina is or why she ran away. Can I suggest you take a step back?" Marcel took the step back. "I can assure you I have absolutely no desire to see that child come into harms way, she's suffered enough with this harvest ritual nonsense."

Abel scoffed, closing her book, "Come on, isn't it obvious why she ran away? One, she's a witch surrounded by a bunch of vampires. Two, the testosterone in this house is suffocating. Three, she's a teenage girl, she probably just got bored. And four, the last and most likely reason, she probably didn't like being anyone's prisoner, and 'secret weapon'."