chapter 3 the forest

you were standing in the dark next to Ginny and the rest of group. you could hear the screams and you could see the fire. you had tears running down your face, as you tried to calm down your little sister who  was full on crying. from what you could see from the little light the fire was giving off, Fred stud leaning  against a tree, Katie and George were close together trying to comfort one another. and you were sat on the ground with your sister trying not to make to much noise early on you lost harry, Hermione, and Ron. you were hoping that they were ok and that you would find them. but that was not your top priority right now you spent most of the what felt like year long period in the wood trying to calm down your sister. after you calmed her down you went to stand next to Fred. and for the first time you could see that he was crying, 

" hey Freddie whats up why are you crying."

" oh hey y/n it's nothing, just Angelina was at the game and i'm worried what if they got her."

at his own words he was sent in to more tears, you knew your brother had liked Angelina for the longest time and you also know that she liked him back, but they danced around each other. and it was so annoying because you had been shipping them ever since you brother had come home 4 summers ago, and would not stop stalking about her. 

"hey Freddie it's going to be ok she's a strong girl, hey think about this, it will gives you a reason to tell her how you feel."

" oh sure, thanks y/n. love ya little sis, don't know what i would do without you."

two three minute went by and nothing of course you could still hear what was happening outside of the woods but you couldn't see or hear anything going on in the woods. but then you heard foot steps. every one pulled out there wands and pointed them to where you herd the sound but there was nothing there. Fred then held his wand up and said "lumos." the end of his wand lit up and you looked in the direction that the light was facing to see a young boy around your ago laying on the ground he did not seem to be injured   but you still ran over to him to see if he was ok, your brothers began to yell at you telling you to come back but you didn't listen. you sat down next to the boy to see that it was Draco  Malfoy. what you did next would seem simpale to other people but for you it was  a giant leap, you opened you mouth to say something like hi or hello to have it covered by Draco's hand. 

"shh they will hear you Weasley."  

after he had uncovered your mouth you  tried to stand up so you could head back to the group so they didn't leave you only to be stopped by Malfoy grabbing your wrist. you didn't know what had come over you, you feel lighter then air you crush  Draco Malfoy had grabbed  you wrist. which might seem a little weird to everyone else why you were freaking out but to you it was normal. his hand was warm and felt nice. he let go looking at your face which was barely visible. you then got up and ran back to you group and waited until you could see your older brother charlie walking though the woods to find you and he walked you back to the tent when yo sat down in a chair and asked if any one had seen your friends (aka harry, Ron ,Hermione.) they told you that  Arthur (aka your dad) had go to look for them and that they would be back shortly. a few minutes went by and then they came back in to the tent and you got up and pulled harry, Hermione, and Ron in to a big group hug.

" oh come on y/n i have to breath." you brother Ron said.

after a while of talking about the nights events your father told every one to get some rest and that there mother was going to be worried and she would be upset if they were late home. and that was that you when to bed and slept as well and yo could for sleeping on a sofa. Ginny and Katie got the bunk beds and Hermione star fished out on the full sized bed that you and her had shared earlier that night. you woke up the next morning used the port key and walked back to the house. your mother gave everyone big hugs and pulled you all inside, everyone was pulled in to conversation's with on another. it made you happy, and you drifted of to sleep on one of the couches in your living room leaning on you best friend harry potter's solder. 

harry potter pov.

y/n leaned on my shoulder and my face went red you see i like her and Hermione and Ron know i like her, Ron was wearied out by the fact that i liked his sister but Hermione was more then ok with it.  and some how Katie found out but it was just going to happened  and i had expected it to. but as she laid her head on my shoulder i could see Hermione look at me and give me one of those smiles that means aww how cute but also that look that means look at that your face is so red.  \

a/n sorry if this was bad i've been trying to work on homework my school just went all online so i'm home all the time but i don't have a lot of time to write my story's so i'm sorry if it seems rushed