1

"Come on hale, you know I'm no danger for the society!"

"Listen Garcia, I can not let you out of this cell until at least, 15 minutes the time they get away from around here. Think about it 2 times before punching a rich daddy little girl."

"She deserved it."

"Then hope you're ready for this being in your school record." 

"I am just wondering but, since I'm 18, aren't you supposed to call my legal guardian?"

"Well, would you like it if I called your mom?"

"Hum not sure honestly."

"Then see you later kid." He adds opening the door to the cellule with a lot of man in it.

"Isn't it dangerous to put a little girl with a lot of, obviously, laws breakers man?"

"I'm not afraid for you, just do what you did to be here in the first place."

"Ha.Ha.Ha. You are so funny Hale, ever tough about becoming a humorist?"

"All the time." He says exiting the room

The mans in the room looked at each other but did not say anything for at least 10 minutes.

"Obviously, laws breakers man?" The one with bright blue eyes said imitating her voice.

"What? Unless you guys are saint, but with the kutte, I doubt you are."

"So, you know a little about motorcycle club? You know about the kutte."

"My progenitor had one."

"Damn you must not like the man to not call him your father." The blonde one add laughing a little.

"It's because he's not. A father takes care of their kids, watch them grow up and everything. Him, he is just an old piece of shit."

"You feel bette' lass?" A man with a thick scots accent says.

(I have no fricking idea how to do his accent lmao)

"I do."

"Your old man had a kutte you said, which MC was he from?" 

''Same as yours.''

She sees Hale coming in opening the cell door.

"Ouhhh they are gone?"

"Sure are."

"Seems like I gotta' go gentlemans, see ya' later." She smirk at them before laughing.

"Hey Hale, someone can give me a lift please?"

"You are acting like you are the queen of California."

"Nah I'm acting like a kid because it's what I am for 3 years still."

"Jonathan, take the girl home. Make sure she goes in, doesn't want history to repeat itself. And you, stay out of trouble a little please." He adds turning toward her who act all innocent.

"Come on grincheux it was a one-time thing." The girl rolls her eyes before sending him a big smile.

"What the hell did you call me?"

"Something in French, good luck finding out. Have a good night." She loved to talk in French when she knew that the person in front of her would look lost because he did not understand a word she said.

//-//

Here comes the end of the first chapter of Charlotte story! Hope you liked it, I made some last minute modifications trying to fix some incoherent details. If you have any constructive comments about this story just let me know in the comment section or in private!:)

(God, I posted my first chapter and I am already making some big changes to the rest of what I wrote it will get messy LMAO)