Chapter 2

-(y/n)-

"Why is it all spinning,make it stop",Master roshi said trying to jump out.

"If your gonn-arh throw y-yourself overboard take me with you",I spat out trying jump out like roshi but oolong was "luckily" there to 'save' us.

"Were still space sick"

"A-aye"

"I told you,you should of take it easy with all those tuna fish sandwiches",Oolong said as he held roshi up,"And I told you,you should of stop eating those chocolate robots you brought with you",Gohan finished,pointing it out that I ate alot of choco-robo-kun.

"Y-you know what,it w-was worth it-bleh",I managed to get out throwing up over the side.
---------
Gohan laughed the entire way.
---------
"Gosh he's leaving already.Vegeta's patience makes me sick sometime",Oolong said as he slouched over some railing outside the palace.

"Typical"

--------

"Hey Trunks!Do you think this legendary super saiyan really exist?",Gohan and I heard krillin ask as we were flying.

"I mean it all seems kind of far fetched to me"

"I agree with you krillin but my dad doesn't,that's the problem"

"But what happens if there is one.I mean we just found out there more saiyans alive than we knew about,who to say somewhere in this universe there isn't another one",I pointed out as flew across a mess of buildings,they were all destroyed.

"That's true"

-----

"No matter how you slice it,this planet is pretty baren",Krillin said as we hovered above the destroyed buildings.

"I'm gonna act like I know what that means",I mumbled but it looks like trunks heard me since he had a amused look in his eyes.

He cleared his throat looking down again,"those cities are the ones we thought we saw from space were ruins"

"Yeah,I wonder why that perigus guy would build his city in a run down place like this",Gohan said turning his head to me.

"What do you think about it",He asked me motioning to the damaged around us.

"I think theres something he's not telling us"

"What do you mean",Krillin asked.

"Perigus came for Vegeta right"

"Yeah so?",Krillin said agitated,"We already know this"

"If he came for Vegeta,only Vegeta, he didn't count on bringing anymore company.Where's Vegeta",I asked them as realization came on Trunks and Gohan's face.

"Why clean up a mess if Vegeta was gonna be with him",I said calmly,"if Vegeta with him,he knows exactly where to avoid and exactly where to follow",I finished as Krillin finally seemed to get it.

"I think we should just see how all this is gonna play out and wait.But for now let's just continue on with what we were doing",I said powering up,earning a nod from the other three as we zoomed out.

Not to far ahead we spotted something so we signal each other to land.

As we landed we looked to what we spotted ahead,"it looks like they're pumping some kind of energy from the ground",Trunks said looking at the massive crater that the 'people' were in.

'Oh my god!I can't wait to see the cutie who almost got smacked!Ok that sounded wrong but what's they're name again'

"-they send it to the palace"

15 45