♦️𝔸𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛

Amb3rRps

Dear AMBER BECAUSE THOU ART AMBER NOW,

You are my WATTPAD WIFE! MY NUMBER ONE! ((Also my arabian Pensisula, my amburger, my ex wife who left me as a widow and my wifey to be!)) My amazing little fox, my best friend, my significant annoyance and beautiful babe in a sushi roll! ((Not California because neither of us live there.))

Words cannot describe how happy I am go know you. I remember when we first met actually because I was socially awkward and I admired you for being so confident. I was like "wao, what a fucking queen" (little did I know you would very soon be the queen of my heart)

Because you asked me for advice on.... SOmEtHing and I was like 'OMFG YE YES YES YES YES A THOUSAND YESSES!' and fangirled over something Solangelo.

Then I realized I sounded like a stereotypical girl from those movie who was accepting a proposal and well...

That's how we got engaged. The first time at least. We half-high propose to eachother all the time when it's like 11 at night or something.

Speaking of which babe please sleep. Like before 3 am. That's not healthy AHEM AHEM AHEM!!!

AND YOUR WORDS i worship them. I get chills. Literal chills!

And I start talking about stupid things but you l i s t e n and help me through it. Every single time!

You're a fair and kind hearted person. You help me to be me!

And we have petty and half assed fights where the other doesn't even try to argue. We just kind of b l e h, you know?

Anyways I just want you to know that I love you so so much.

Much love,

Your ((ex)) wife ((and wife to be))

Hella

p.s. how does fambychoice-ambella sound? or hamburger that works too i guess. HEY WE'RE A HAMBURGER FAMILY I - YOU'RE SUCH A S N E E Z E and what am i a cough or smthng idk