tsukkikinkage (to the moon and back)

A/N So someone wanted this and before I want able to deliver but now I am so enjoy!
__________________________________
Kageyama pov

I had just met a boy named tsukkishima, he was really annoying but also kinda....hot? No no what am I thinking?! He's just a salty ass french fry.

Then again he was kinda funny when he insulted hinata boke and he seems like such a smart calm guy. But i can't think about that right now! I already have a crush, even tho they don't like me back.....

See I have a crush on kindaichi one of my old teammates but he hates me, then again who doesn't? I know hinata hates already and we only met twice! The first time I didn't even say anything to him, I'm just very hateble I guess. The point is how can I expect him to like me? I'm not even pretty and I don't even know if he's gay! For all I know he could be straight and homophobic! I can't fall in love, not now.

Time skip brought to you by "I'm always this kind"
                              -kuroo tetsuro

Takeda sensei just told us we were having a practice match with aoba johsai. Just my luck, 4 people I knew in middle school go there iwaizumi my old senpai, oikawa my other old senpai who also pretty much hated me, my ex teammate and ex best friend kunimi and my crush/ ex bestfriend/ ex teammate kindaichi. And now to top it all off they want me to be the setter for the full game! So I'll be pretty much taking my new senpai suagwaras place and he is so nice! He deserves it more then me and now he'll hate me for it just like Oikawa san did.

Meanwhile with aoba johsai

Kindaichis pov
"Come in kindaichi! It won't be that bad!" oikawa San said trying to convince me, of what you might ask? Well I have a crush on Kageyama tobio aka king of the court. And me being stupid told kunimi who of course told Oikawa and iwaizumi san! And Oikawa had a practice match arranged with karasuno which is the school kageyama had gone to according to kunimi.

Oikawa also told them that kageyama had to say for the entire game! So I'm gonna have to see those gorgeous blue eyes and that perfectly cute face for the whole match! "Are you kidding?! You're idea of a date set up is a practice match?! I'm probably not even gonna get to talk to him until after the match and he probably won't want to talk to me anyway!" I say angry.

"But you don't know that do you?" kunimi says and I stop what I'm doing "I've known both you and kageyama for three years and you a had a crush on him since second year! Also it's so obvious that kageyama likes you so what are you afraid of?!" he says "y-you think he likes me back?" I say and he nods "both you and kageyama told me your crush and son I know he's had a crush on you since first year!" kunimi says and I stand in shock.

"W-what?" I say confused he had a crush on me in first year?! I thought be had a thing for Oikawa san! "Yes he did and I think he still does have a crush on you" kunimi says and I get a spark of hope "fine I'll confess right after the match" I say and I hear female squealing is there someone watching us or- *BONK* "STOP SQUEALINGLIKE A GIRL SHITTYKAWA!" I hear iwaizumi sans voice so it was just Oikawa san.

Time skip brought to you by Oikawa simping for iwaizumi

Third person pov

Karasuno had just arrived at aoba johsai and kindaichi wanted to go see Kageyama and yahaba just tagged along. The I fortunately for into a fight with karasuno including Kageyama and they noticed that the fall blind kid with glasses was getting pretty close to kageyama, to much for kindaichi comfort, he wanted to pull kageyama away from that guy and just protect him but not only did he not have to but he couldn't.