Markie

Mark POV:
(english= normal korean= italics)
Hello there. I am Mark Tuan and I am 19 years of age. AAAA THIS IS AWKWARD!
Um....I just moved to Korea, Seoul. From a place called Los Angales in America. Most known as L.A.
I moved here with my younger brother Woonggi. Hes cute. And smart. And 15 so....hands off bitch.
I am openly gay. Which ofcourse will probably be a problem in school but yolo. Woonggi will also be attending my school even though he is too...(TOO) young as he skipped a few grades. But we love that in a cutie.

Oh well I guess Ill start the story Im bored yawn.

(Woonggi the maknae of TOO and a total babie.. 💖💖💖💖)

Lez start the story.
Mark POV:

I was comfortably cuddled up in my blankets clinging onto my BT21 Koya plushee when I felt a weak tugging on my arms. I opened my eyes to see my younger brother e
with his scrunched up nose looking as adorable as ever trying to pull me up.
"Im up Gi-"
"Sit up, hyung! We have school!"
"Babie theres still like three hours till we have to go-"
"No hyung-" Woonggi took a deep breath "We have 35 minutes"

I sat up as quick as I could and had a shower brushed my teeth and threw on some presentable clothes with rainbow vans. I didnt bother to do my hair cuz...no.

Im looking here like a mess while Woonggis looking like an entire babie boy.
"Bitch if boys come onto you i will beat their asses."
"I know hyung"
"No boy is aloud to talk to you. Stay by me at all times!"
"Ofcourse Hyung"

10 minutes of lecture and walking later

Woonggi POV:

Wowwwwww this is amaziiinnggg. Its huge and pretty and colourful yet colourless...its bliss..does that word even exist??
"Hyung?"
"Yes Woonggi-ah?"
"Is bliss a word?"
Mark chuckled lightly
"Whats wrong, hyung?"
"Yes Woonggi its a word"
I nodded then looked at my feet then remembered, right school!

Waaaaa....its big. Maybe not as big as our old school but its still big. I gripped onto Marks hand then sprinted to the enterance. As soon as I opened the door I sprinted to a small boy who had really pretty eyes.

"Hello! Im Woonggi. Woonggi Tuan. Nice to meet you hyung. Im 15 years old and wondering where the office is." Did I just say all that in english? Yes. I then repeated it in korean and looked at my feet fiddling with my sleeves.

"Im sorry I spoke in English."
"Its okay um...the office is-" He pointed down an empty hallway and to the end of it at that.

"Why is it empty?" Mark asked
"Theres nothing down there people really need..apart from the cafateria. But we usually go inside it not hang around outside"
I nodded my head...that sounds plausible..is that a word?

I clung onto Marks sleeve and spoke in english.
"Hyuuuung~ Is pl- play- plausib- plausible? Yeah. Is plausible a word?"
"Yes Woonggi, it is."
"Thanks hyung."
"Why do you need to know if plausible is a word?"
"Why for the readers ofcourse!"
"Readers? But this is real life Im confused-"

I pushed Mark forward down the hallway and waved to...what was his name?
"Bye bye! And thank you Hyung!"

I held Marks hand and pulled him to the office. Thats when the door swung open.
"MARK!!"
"JAEBUM!!"
The two boys highfived then hugged.
"I missed you Tuna fish."
"Shut up ass hat"
Mark looked at me.

"Jaebum this is my younger brother, Woonggi."
What did mark say? I dont understand korean as good as I do english.

"Woonggi? Babie?" I looked up
"Hm?"
"This is my child hood friend Jaebum!"
I smiled and waved enthusiastically.
"Hello hyung!"
He chuckled.

"Hey Tuna, your brothers cute~"
"Hands off, Jae. Hes 15. And my brother. If you so much as touch him i wont hesitate to rip off your ball sack, gag you with it and then make you swallow it. Once you have shat it out i will strangle you with it until you drop dead on the floor....Got it?" Mark flashed his famous angelic smile while Jaebum gulped. What did Mark tell him??

"Aha...ha...." Jaebum then bowed 90 degrees. "Im sorry Hyung....dont hurt my ballsack." Mark giggled amd rapped his arm around Jaebums neck and put his mouth by Jaes ear.
"You better be sorry"

Mark skipped back by my side and pushed Jaebum out the way.
"What the hell Tuna?!" Then mark gave him the look. He bowed again.
"Sorry Mark Hyung"

Mark smiled...again...and draged me into the office. The woman and the desk then looked up and spoke in english.??
"Mark? Is that you??"
"Aish! Noona dont act like im THAT different!"
"Ofcourse your different your a big boy now!"
"Jessi Noona. Stop it. Seriously. Meet my younger brother Woonggi"

I blinked and bowed then felt two arms wrap around me.
"AISH NOONA! STOP IT! FOR REAL!"
The woman rolled her eyes then let go of me.
"Principle?"
"Yes Noona."

The lady dialed a number on the phone then called it.
"Mark Tuan is here!....I know right! I wonder if hes still as baby and still as nice!.....His younger brother is here aswell. Woonggi I think it was."
She hummed then hung up.

"Chaeyoung should be coming to show you around in like 10 minutes. In the meen time talk to Mr. Park"

Mark dragged me into a different and sat me down. We all talked for a while. We got handed loads of paper too. Luckily they gave me an english version. Korean is hard to read. Cry T^T.

The door opened reavealing a very pretty girl with short blonde hair.
"Moo Moo~"
Mark rolled his eyes.

"Lets go Gi. Follow her ill be behind you."
I shook my head and put my hind out. He got the hint as he grabbed my hand. I giggled and swung our arms as we caught up to what was her name....CHAEYOUNG! We caught up to Chaeyoung.

After the tour.
Mark POV:
(Korean=normal English= italics)

I was still holding onto Woonggis hand when Chaeyoung led us into the cafeteria. Woonggi shifted uncomfortably and hid behind my back. I just put my hands in my pockets and we sat down at a table where Chaeyoungs friends sat. The entire cafeteria was still quiet and looked at us. Then Jihyo spoke up ....oh no.

"TUNA!!! MARKIE!!! MARKIPOOH!! MARK!!! MARKIMUS!! BABIE BOY AAAAAAAA" Woonggi flinched next to me while I just chuckled.

Jihyo stood up and sprinted behind me and wrapped her arms around me giving me a back hug...around the neck....ow.....

Then everyone started whispering.
"Jihyo...no one knows Im gay...this looks weird..."

"Oh yeah" She cleared her throat and spoke loudly.
"Hey Mark! Love those rainbow shoes! Finally comfortae in your own skin?! Im so proud of youuuu!"
More whispers erupted around the room.
I whined and stomped my feet she just giggled and ruffled my hair.
"Your still the same, Mark. A cute babie"

"Pfft. Babie. Me!? As if." I crossed my arms and lifted my chin. I glanced at Woonggi and then pointed at him.
"Thats a babie"
"HYUNG!" I chuckled.

Chaeyoung face palmed.
"Markie....you are both babies." I sighed.
"But hes more babie~" I whined again.
"No mark. Hes acting his age. You on the other hand. Your acting like a five year old."

She placed her hands on my cheeks.
"Accept your fate."

I blinked.
"No"

A/N:
Hope you enjoyed