Hi MALARIE!(START)

She was concerned to feel the quick speed fill her chest when she saw him standing right in front of her. He looked back at her in shock to see an ex pop up out of absolute NO WHERE! Clays POV: holy shit its malarie....he felt s slight boner in his boxers. Clearly he still LIKED her.... Although she broke up with him.
"Oh..h-hi Clay" she murmured "H-hi MALARIE" He quickly covered his mouth, she gave him a slight stare of wtf and confuesion. She was literally thinking'What is going on inside this mans head' God hopes she didn't find out. Her thought being drowned out by the sound if clay clearing his through to bring back the suddon convocation. "Oh.uhm how er are y-you" she stuttered.
"Fine actually" clay forgot George was waiting in the car "hey would u-" "SHIT...oh sorry gotta go my friend" he said edging his head to George leaning against the care with his arms crossed and an eyebrow raised expression. "Well bye, see ya around I guess!
" bye.." He quickly ran to George "wtf was that???" George exclaimed "that was malarie " clay exhaled Georges POV: damn it she s back! How so I tell him???
"Gogy?...gogy!?" Clay yelled "oh huh dirty I was thinking" "get in we gotta head home and unpack the grocery's! " OK OK"

There will be more... Its 4:29 am in the morning and I'm zoneing out so I'll post more tomorrow bai<3