Patrick x Spongebob

It was a normal day for Spongebob until he went to school, he was walking with his best friend Sandy, "Hows your boyfriend?" she said, Spongebob replied, "Oh, Patricks doing great!" Sandy smiled and said, "Thats good to hear!" As they got to school Spongebob saw Patrick. He ran to greet him, Spongebob fell in shock as he saw Patrick kissing Squidward, Sandy came running saying it would be okay, Spongebob choking through tears yelled "PATRICK WHY!?" patrick turned around in shock as Squidward smirked and continued to make out with Patrick, Sandy grabbed Spongebob and they went to Spongebobs house. Spongebob and Sandy arrived to the pinapple house Spongebob collapsed on the floor, Gary slid next to Spongebob feeling concerned, Sandy started talking to Spongebob and Spongebob felt better, they sat down and watched some horror movies, Sandy got scared and grabbed Spongebob tightly. Spongebob blushed. As Sandy began to realize what she did, she let go and apologized. Spongebob looked into her eyes. As they stared Sandy went in for a kiss, Spongebob in shock went with it, they began to make out and Sandy softly whispered "I love you Spongebob, I always have" Spongebob blushed and went in for another kiss. As they made out someone burst through the door..."Patrick!?" Spongebob yelled, Patrick stood there in shock and ran crying, Spongebob zipped up his pants and ran. Spongebob began to call out for his name "PATRICK" after 23 minutes he finally found Patrick, Patrick was crying with scratches all over him. Spongebob kneeled down and stared into Patricks eyes. Patrick wiped his tears and said, "Why? After all we've been through.." Spongebob scoffed and said, "YOU WERE MAKING OUT WITH SQUIDWARD IT WAS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!!" Spongebob began to cry and Patrick looked at him, looked into his shining eyes, "Don't cry.." He said in a sad tone. "DON'T CRY? AFTER WHAT YOU'VE DONE-" Patrick cut him off, "Spongebob..." Patrick held Spongebob's hands and said, "I didn't want to.." Spongebob looked into his eyes and yelled, "DIDN'T WANT TO?" Spongebob pulled away. Patrick said, "IT WAS ALL SANDYS DOING" Spongebob looked at him in disgust, "Sandy? Are you just doing this to frame her? I can't belive you.." Patrick grabbed his hand, "Just listen to me...please.." Spongebob turned around. "I'm listening." Patrick smiles in relief. And began to speak, "Sandy was jealous of me because I was with you and payed Squidward to kiss me so that we would break up.." Spongebob stood there in shock "But..." Patrick frowned and gave him a hug, "She was my best friend..." he felt Spongebob's tears, "It's okay...we'll get revenge." Spongebob and Patrick ran to Spongebobs house and Sandy was gone, they began to search and search yet there was no Sandy. They went to Squidwards house and couldn't find him either. They both dissapeard, nobody in Bikini Bottom knew where they were. They both went to Spongebob's house and sat down, Spongebob looked at patrick and said, "What now.." Patrick sighed and said, "Well..at least they are gone. They won't be a problem anymore" Spongebob threw himself on the bed and said, "I'm tired..." Patrick looked at Spongebob and said, "I love you so much.." Spongebob chuckled, turned around and said "I love you too.." They made out and fell asleep afterwards. Their lives were the same as usual, work, hanging out, school, until 6 months passed...it was a normal day, until they got home...Spongebob told Patrick, "Im gonna go change out of my uniform, I'll be back" Patrick sat down on the couch and turned on the tv. As Spongebob was walking towards his room he heard crying, he opened the door and there she was..."Sandy?.." Spongebob said, pure fear was on his face...there Sandy was...holding...a child...Sandy looked at spongebob and said with a smirk on her face..."Hello Spongebob. Meet your daughter, Stacy" Spongebob looked at the child in disgust, not because it was ugly, but because..."FIRST OFF WHO THE HELL NAMES A CHILD STACY? SECOND OF ALL, sandy?..." Sandy stared at Spongebob and began to laugh, patrick walked in "Whats taking so-" he paused "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE!?" Sandy looked at him up and down, "To show spongebob his child of course." Patrick looked at sandy in fear and disgust. "Wheres squidward?" Spongebob said. Sandy smiled, "In Thong Bottom" Spongebob sighed, "leave." Sandy rolled her eyes, "What about our child? Hm??" Spongebob looked at Stacy, "I'll take care of her. I want you to leave and never come back or I will report you to the police" Sandy got angry and stood up "YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME THIS IS OUR CHILD SO I HAVE TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY AS WELL" Spongebob looked at her and said, "STACY DOESN'T DESERVE YOU" spongebob went up to her and picked up stacy. "PATRICK CALL THE POLICE" Patrick ran to the phone and dialed 911. Sandy tried to escape but Spongebob locked the door, "NOT ON MY WATCH" he said. They trapped Sandy and the police came. They knocked down the door and arrested Sandy, the child was left with spongebob and squidward was arrested in Thong Bottom. Patrick and Spongebob took good care of Stacy and she grew up to be a great sponge squirrel mutant. They lived happy lives, Sandy and Squidward were never seen again.

The end~