The difference Pt.1 [Goerge & Fred Weasley]

Being best friends with twins is hard, especially when you develop a crush on one. For example like what happened tonight, but to explain it, I'll have to start from yesterday morning.

It was potions class, I sat at my seat in front of the twins, my body turned around facing them. "Why do you guys want me there so bad? It's just a flat party, nothing special" I said and George rolled his eyes, Fred nudging him. "Come on Y/n, you never leave your dorm since that bloake Draco broke up with you last year" Fred said and I just sighed shaking my head slightly. "That has nothing to do with why I stay in my dorm Freddie" I muttered and turned around in my seat, shortly after Professor Snape walked back into class and on the lesson.

"-but professor snape th at makes no sense what so ever, my would Frog Toad and Unicorn hair make-" he waved his hand with a huff, "Enough Mrs. L/N, I've explained it weather you believe me or not I do not care, just follow along with the lesson like the rest of the class" he snapped and I crossed my arms and fell back to the seat. "Fine I'll go" I muttered and I turned my head seeing their face displaying smiles. "Yeah yeah happy happy" I mumbled and crossed my leg over the other.

As soon as class ended I rushed back to my door seeing my dorm mate Y/F/N, "are you going to the flat party to?" She asked and I sighed, thank god she was going. "Yes, the twins invited me, they tell my everything that happens" smiled and with in the nest four hours, we were both looking absolutely fabulous with our short dresses, makeup and hair done, my breasts were pushed up in my best bra and the thinnest thing that way there were no pantie lines showing. "Let me just grab my wand and we can go, I know it's in here somewhere" I mumbled the end digging through the dirty clothes, by the time I got to almost the middle I could feel the tip of the wand poking out threw my dirty robes. "Got it!" I lifted my head and hair flew back behind me. "Oh hey" I said when my vision focused showing Fred and George peaking in the door. "Hey boys, where'd Y/F/N go?" I asked and she walked between them "you guys ready?" George asked and we both nodded.

With in two hours of being at the party i was drunk and took some pills Y/F/N brought. She said it was xanc and it sure felt like it. "This is the best I've ever felt!" I yelled over the music as we all danced. After a few minutes one of the twins departed and I looked at the other. "Is he ok?" I asked and he nodded. "I think hes got a bit to much in system!" He said and I nodded. "I'll go check on him" I said amd he nodded. I took a few shots before I started looking for George. By the time I found him I was stumbling drunk and so was he. I sat down next to him "hey are you okay-" and that was the last thing I remembered.

When I woke up I realized I had hit and xanx black hole, I hated when they happened. It ruined the fun, I sighed and rolled over in what I thought were my sheets, but they were to rough. I sighed and opened my eyes looking down at them. "My sheets are-" before I was able to say F/c I heard a snort from beside me. My eyes widened and I stared forward. "Oh my god" I gasped clamping my hand over my mouth. "My virginity" I mumbled and I looked down seeing that my panties weren't on, and neither was my bra. "Oh my god" I muttered again and looked.over to see who it was, there was pillow over their head. I grabbed the end of the pillow and slowly pulled it up revealing George's disheveled hair and lipstick cover face, in my nude lipstick. "Oh my god" I repeated and pulled the sheet up covering my breasts and body. "George wake up" I whispered shaking him. "George!" I pushed on his shoulder trying to wake him. "I swear to Merlin, wake up you wanker!" I was trying to be quiet but finally he groaned and opened his eyes. "What do you want Y/n? I'm sleeping" he muttered and I sighed. "Trust me you'll want to get up" I said and he opened his eyes with a roll until finally he looked around the room. His eyes wide and his skin was pale. "We didnt..." I sighed and put my face in my hands. "George I'm so sorry, I didnt want o sleep with you not that your not handsome and nice its just-" he cut me off with a laugh. "No no it's ok, I get it your like my little sister." I sighed in relief. "Fred cannot know" I said and he looked almost confused. "Why? We tell each other everything" he said and I groaned. "Because idiot I still like him!" I snapped and he laughed again. "Still? You said that in year 4!" I rolled my eyes and fell back looking at the ceiling. He looked under the sheet at his naked nether regions. "We had sex, I still have the condom on" I let a sigh of relief out. "Thank god we used a condom" I mumbled and got up pulling the sheet with me. I looked in the mirror there were no marks or anything. "You know, Fred likes you too" he said and I whipped my head around. "Funny" I mumbled and he rolled his eyes at me. "I'm serious that bloody twit has loved you since year 2" he said getting up and finding his underwear and Jean's. "Really?" I asked as I dropped the sheet and pulled on my panties. "What happened to the sheet modest thing" he pointed me up and down and I shrugged. "You already saw me naked and took my virginity so-" his eyes widened and I sighed. "I took your- oh shit y/n I'm so sorry" he said, I shrugged. "Its fine, I think we just hit and xanax black hole, its happened before but instead of waking up with my best friend I woke up on a roof" I was trying to zip up my dress and I couldn't reach it. George just watched and laughed, I finally grabbed it pulling ut up so that the dress was on okay. "I'll leave first then you leave after a few seconds so that were not sus" I said and he nodded. We did our hand shake and I left the room.

I hate myself

I'm a horrible person