November 02, 2020

(Near sunrise at the Rivera Complex...)

Miguel Rivera: (Wakes Up at 5:30 AM and watches the sunrise while playing some music that can be heard subtly by the dead relatives)

(Later in the Land of the Dead...)

Héctor Rivera: (While hearing Remember Me in his head...) I'm glad we've been together for 2 years, Coco

Coco Rivera: Me too, Papá. Even if this is during the pandemic, we're together forever.

Imelda Rivera: I'm glad that we get to enjoy music and make shoes. Plus I can hear some music too. Coco do you know about those moments I've had with your Papá before you were born?

Coco Rivera: We've put it in films even at different times, including Día de los Muertos.

(Later at 8:30 AM in the Land of the Living...)

Socorro Rivera: (While waking up). ¡Ay, Díosa Mía, It's Día de los Muertos!

Miguel Rivera: Yes, the marigold bridge was prepared just after the Mariachi Plaza was disinfected.

Rosa Rivera: Hey, Abuelita said that we can have a virtual Mariachi plaza here this evening at 7 PM

Abel Rivera: We just made the shoes that are needed for tonight

Rosa Rivera: Yes and I think our family is coming to visit us early so let's get the projector ready (gets the projector ready with Abel and Miguel).

(When the Dead Relatives arrive...)

Imelda Rivera: ¡Hola mi familia!

Miguel and his family: ¡Hola!

Miguel Rivera: We are here to celebrate Día de los Muertos with some films. These are about things we didn't know much about when you were younger.

(For several hours Miguel and his family watch the film until 7 PM when there is a virtual Mariachi Plaza)

(Later at 7 PM... Alicia Rivera calls on Zoom and her whole family, including her deceased Relatives play the music in the Virtual Mariachi Plaza)

(While the families start singing)

(Proud Corazón, credit belongs to Disney and Pixar...)

(Until about 9:30 PM the Deceased families on Miguel's side and Alicia's side sleep with their living family and return to the Land of the Dead at exactly 4:00 AM on November 03, 2020. Everyone was safe since the families were altogether in quarantine and the was some social distancing going on)