chapter 1👨‍👩‍👦

Hi 🙋🏻‍♀️
I'm gana say to you guys that all of the place names are didn't exisist so sorry if it is bad name, AND the high school name to😅.
(I'm gana start now so in joy)
_______________________________

It is a sunny Monday some people had get up and do there dayli day's, some are jaging, gowing to work, and getting ready for schools. The day is so happy for meny people, but not to a certaint someone.

(Clark POV)

"Bep beep beep"The alarm have ring,i stop the alarm. hahh a nader boring and lownly day for me, hahhh I nid to get up and get ready to my first day of high school but for some reason I don't want to. I always think that it's going to be the same old life from my a there schools I go as a kid and I give up a long time ago on thinking that my life in schools would change that i could have friends but it's all going to be the same old life, nothing interesting, being ignored, being tist and bullied, all in all and having no friends.hahh ok I nid to get ready for this seme old school day. I get up from my bed and hed to the bathroom I brash my teeth and get some shower I den get out of the bathroom and to my room o and I allso let you know that my room is not that big and it's not even small it's just a normal room, light blue wall, greay cilling and a normal blue floor.A plain dark blue bed and with music posters abav the bed and with a window to, my wardrobe is beside my bed and it's color white and black, and there's my alarm clock on top of it and it's red. there's closet nir my white door.

I nid to get ready now I opened my closet and got some clothes out and that is my uniform and were them.

(the uniforms for boys. The photo is on tha top↑)
(Do you think it's good. My art)

When im ready I heard my mom calling me from the kitchen to get some breakfast so I quickly get my books and put it in my brown bag and gow Dawn sters for breakfast.

When I got down I go straight to the kitchen were my mom had call me i got to the kitchen and when i came in I see my mom and dad eating breakfast when my mom see me she smiled.

"Good morning sweetie go sit and eat your breakfast. I cooked beicon and eggs jas for you. Now sat down and start eating so you won't be lait for your first day of high school!"mom said excitedly like always hahhh.
my dad look at me and smiled.

"Good morning Clarke"dad said while sipping he's coffee with hes one hand and the other holding a newspaper. "good morning Mom and Dad" I said to them i go in front of the table and sit down on my sit and start eating my beicon and egg in silence when im don eating I got up get my plait and my mom and dads to and go to the sink and washed them when I'm washing them.

"Sweetie are you excited for your first day of high school?"mom said i don't now how to reply to that so I just said "I don't now mom umm maybe, i gest huhh".

"Sweetie what's wrong aren't you excited? I thought you would be hmm"mom said.

"I don't now mom i didn't really think it would be excited. if it's going to be the same like the other schools"I said.

"Don't think like that Clark maybe it's different now, it is high school after all not for kids school. I'm sure they would want to be friends with you"dad said.

"Hahhh I don't know dad I really don't know enimor. You always said that every time I go to my first day of school"I said sadly.

"It would be different now you'll see. Just believe it would be different now that you would have friends right dear"mom said sadly to.

"Your mom is right Clark just believe. Believe that you would have friends there that they really want to be friends with you"dad said while smiling sadly.

"Sorry mom and dad but I'm Don believing on having friends. I'm sorry"I said while giving them a sad smile.

I finished washing the dishes and get ready to go.

Thay didn't said anything else just give me a sad smile. I just smile back at them and open the door and left to go to my first day of high school.

To be continued
__________________________________

It is good? I don't now if it is.
I don't have lots to say so umm.

Comment and voted 😘

And Pls give me ideas of what to do next.

See you guys in the next chapter.

By🙋🏻‍♀️