Lost In Lust

Note: This chapter contains descriptive smut, kinks and explicit language. If you are uncomfortable with any of these feel free to skip until you find a note from me further at the ending part of this chapter.

💦💦💦 And for my satanic people...
Please play the linked audio for more feels and let us go to hell together.

Namjoon opens the door of the room to reveal both of the girls in each other's arms. Not wanting to disturb them, he turns to leave. "So your heart melted for my daughter, I see."

y/n slowly walks up to him, "Remember, you aren't anyone to her. Even if I am not aware of her father's identity, I am sure he is better than you." This gets him mad.

"Don't get on my bad side y/n. Or else..." She looks at him in the eye,

"Or else what ? We both know that behind the big ferocious mafia image of yours there is nothing." This was it.

He grabs her hands, "Don't dare make a single sound. It's midnight."

He drags her through the hallway into his room and throws her on the floor while he shuts the entrance.

y/n gets up and runs to the cabinet in hope of finding something, anything to back herself up. But Namjoon grabs her hair and pulls her, meanwhile y/n struggles under his grip. She kicks Namjoon's leg causing him to trip and leave her.

She gets up and runs towards the door only to be pinned to it by Namjoon. He holds her wrists so tight that they draw blood. He drags her from there and pushes her down on the bed. "What do you want ?!"

"You ! I want you !"

Namjoon silences her in an instant with his mere words. "How could you ? How could you let another man touch you ?" He bends forward to kiss her neck and grunts when her smell reaches his nostrils.

"You are mine. Your body is mine. But being well aware of that, you let an unknown person touch you ?!"

He smirks against her neck, "You deserve some good punishment for not remembering your owner babygirl." Goosebumps rise on her skin after hearing his dark tone. Namjoon gets up and opens his shirt. "I don't like disobedient girls. So if you are silent, I will go harder honey."

"More than you could imagine." He smirked finishing his talk.

He takes off her top and shorts leaving her half naked in her underwear. His lips trail down her jawline and neck leaving purple hickeys.

y/n quivers at the sensation of pleasure that runs through her body as she feels herself getting wetter by the second. But still she kicks her hands and legs...maybe she can resist him...maybe.

Namjoon grabs her chin and makes her to look at him in the eyes. "y/n I am warning you this last time. Be a good girl and if not your girl-" saying this he makes a hand gesture of something mixing in thin air and starts laughing like a lunatic. "Understand?"

Tears pour down her eyes as the horrific images of her beloved daughter fill her mind.

I have to save her...even if it costs me. y/n nods timidly in approval. Satisfied Namjoon smirks.

He unclasps her bra and throws it on the ground and soon presses his lips on her cleavage and his teeth tease her nipples.

y/n bites her lips so hard that it starts to bleed but even after so many tries she couldn't hold back her moans. Be chuckles, "It's been long but your cute whimpers are still a big turn on for me you know." He slides his hand inside her panties and massages her folds.

"Such a big slut. Already dripping for me huh. Why won't you be ?  You are no less than a prostitute." He smiles in satisfaction feeling the wet liquid on  his fingers.

She wanted to stop. But how could she resist the urge of lust that filled her body, mind and soul ?

Taking off her panties, Namjoon lowers himself to her entrance and spreads her legs with his hands. He starts sucking on her clit slowly and then his tongue explores her insides. y/n grabs his hair while his tongue drives her crazy. "Ahh. Fuck."

He pulls away and takes a look at the disheveled form of y/n with cum dripping down her thighs, body damp with sweat and mouth agape. He quickly takes off his sweatpants along with his boxers and rolls on a condom.

Prepping her on the headboard, he spreads her legs and enters her. "Ah !" She screams in pain. Her walls tighten around his hard member. Namjoon was thrusting painfully slow which took away her sanity little by little.

He pulls away from her and turns y/n around to get her face down on the mattress. Namjoon clenches her throat and turns her face her face to him, smashing their lips together.

His tongue explores her mouth and she moans sinfully. Leaving the kiss he again enters her from the back earning a high pitched scream from her.

This time he doesn't go slow. He bucks his hips against hers in an insane pace, which makes her cry in pain...in pleasure.

Namjoon chokes y/n's throat with his hands and pushes her face further down the sheets. Silencing her moans to an extent.

"Mmph ! S-stop... please." But who did she beg to leave her ? The devil himself.

Namjoon sped up as he rode his high. "Argh. y/n I'll cum.." and he did as he gripped onto her legs. y/n's body shook as she too came seconds after.

< To all those who have skipped the smut you all can start reading from here.>

Namjoon seperated himself and fell down on the matress near y/n, grabbing her by the waist to himself.

Endless tears left her eyes. He held her face and placed a kiss on her forehead. But then hell broke loose.

"Who do you think you are ?! You can do anything you want to anybody." Namjoon was shocked at her outburst. "Mr. Kim Namjoon, Yeeun is our daughter ! You are her father Namjoon."

His mind stopped working. What had he done. He was blinded by wrath and revenge. He hurt her, filled with immense guilt he held her close to him. "y/n. I." He didn't know what to say.

"I didn't expect this from you." He was ashamed beyond his imagination.

"The police, they called you a rapist when I was pregnant and why did I leave my job ?! Just to defend you ?" She stops, "You lived up to it Joon. You did."

She pushes him slightly, "I have been running and running just to save my girl from that Yoongi bastard ! I wish I had never met you."

She started sobbing again. Seeing y/n so vulnerable, he pulled her closer to his chest "But why would you keep her y/n ? After all you... never loved me." She looked up at Namjoon bewildered, wiped her tears away and said in the most sincere and commanding voice that she could.

"I loved you Namjoon ! I had always loved you. And I will fucking love you till the end."

To Be Continued...