Highschool Crush: Part 2

Jungkook's POV

         Today I was planning on taking my best friend Y/n to the movies, we have been friends since high school, but I have a secret I haven't shared with anyone, not even her. It was freshman year, chemistry when I first saw her and when I did she was starring at me as the world revolved around me, I looked at her the same way but I didn't wanna make it obvious.

         I talked to her, we got to know each other and we started hanging out. We tell each other secrets and treated each other as siblings. Today I'll be taking her to the movies, I wanted to tell her it's gonna be a date but I was too scared so I told her we were just gonna hang out. I picked a Romeo and Juliet Movie, which made it look like a date, I thought she didn't suspect a thing but when we got home she told me that she loved me.

         I was shocked and happy at the same time, but the words that came out of my mouth just had to fail me. I hurt her feelings and she ran away with tears in her eyes, oh that look on her face made me feel so guilty. The next day, she didn't show up at class, I was worried that I lost her so I decided to get my scared ass into her house and confess my feelings. So I did, she opened the door with tears in her eyes and then I kissed her without hesitation, and then I told her " I LOVE YOU TOO, MY HIGHSCHOOL CRUSH".