Ball Problems

-Year 5-

Harry had finally had the courage to ask Cho to the ball. He was going to do it after Potions when he knew she'd be in the courtyard on her way to the Great Hall. Harry secretly had a crush on Draco but he tried so hard to get him out of his mind. What better way than to ask a pretty girl to the ball?

As Harry was packing up and getting ready to leave the Potions classroom he was hit in the back by Draco falling over.

"Watch it!" Harry spit out turning around to face Draco.

"You're the one in the way. You watch it!"

"Are you kidding me?" his eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "YOU fell on me! Clumsy much?!" Harry retorted.

"Shove off Potter!"

With that Draco pushed past Harry and exited the classroom leaving Harry all alone in the classroom. Why hadn't he continued fighting? He usually didn't stop until he won. Harry stood dumbfounded until he remembered what he had set to do after Potions. He ran out and as he made his way to the courtyard he saw her sitting under a tree reading. Lucky for him everyone had already cleared out of the courtyard and it was just him and her.

He made his way towards her and she heard him and lifted her head up, a smile on her face.

"Hey Cho!"

"Hi Harry! What's up?"

"Uh so I was wondering if you'd like to go to the ball with me?" Shyly he waited for a response. Even just her facial expressions? ANYTHING???

Finally after maybe a minute she responds,"Oh Harry I'm sorry Cedric already asked me, (let's pretend they are all the same age okay? Also dedric is not dead) I'm sorry" she frowns "it's almost the day of the ball, you've got to find someone to go with quick."

"Actually I've already been asked" He lied

"Really? Oh I hadn't heard, who?"

"Uh" he looked around and the only person he saw was Draco, "Draco did!"

"REALLY?" her eyes nearly popping out of her head, she turned to look at where Harry had looked earlier. "I don't believe you! There's no way!"

"I'll prove it."

She stared at him expectantly. He then turned around and marched up to where Draco was standing holding a book. Draco looked up and before he could question Harry, he was being pulled into a kiss.

Harry's lips had been harsh on Draco's lips in the hard kiss. To his surprise Draco was kissing back. Slowly Harry eased up and felt himself melting into the now, soft kiss. They kissed for what felt like forever until they were being pulled apart.

"Okay you proved your point! Now please stop kissing him, its- its weird" She made a look of disgust as she stuttered the words. With that she walked off towards the Great Hall.

"Okay Potter what was that all about?" Draco questioned in a non-menacing voice surprising Harry for the third time that day.

Harry suddenly realizing what had just happened got all nervous, "Oh Malfoy I'm- I'm so sorry, It's just that I had told Cho that I was asked by someone to the dance and- and I panicked so I sai-"

He was cut off by Draco's soft lips on his once again. Draco pulled Harry in by the hips and continued to move his lips against his slowly. Harry wrapped his arms around Draco's neck deepening the kiss. Shortly after, they pulled apart.

"You were rambling," Draco stated, looking down a light blush appearing on his pale skin.

"Hey Draco?" Draco's eyes snapped up at the sound of his name leaving Harry's mouth, "Would you like to go to the ball with me?"

"I'd love that Harry" he made sure to exaggerate the way he said his name. Both with big stupid smiles plastered on their faces now the happiest they felt they could be, sat down under a tree and began to talk about everything and anything.

------

If you have any recommendations for what to write please let me know! I'd love to hear your ideas also my brain is very limited so I don't have many of my own!

Also uh question who's top and who's bottom? When I write smut I want to know what y'all want.

The title tho 😏