Chapter 19-Part 3

Taylor P.O.V

this motherfucker got the wrong one if he think he gonna $900,000 from me. And he got my boyfriend. Nope. Im killing him when i see him. At this point my blood was boiling. I ran out the house and got in my car heading to the trap house. I called that unknown number back and that same motherfucka answered.

Conversation

??-What?

Me- u want $900,000 right?

??- correct. Now what the fuck do you want bitch?

Me- watch that "bitch" if you wanna keep ya dick. And i can bring your $900,000 tonight in exchange for my boyfriend.

??- meet me at 1924 ollinville the warehouse on your right.

Me- okay. I want my boyfriwnd back. 
End of Conversation

I called everyone and told them to meet me at the trap.  When i got there i began to strap up but first i took a shower. I put on black sweatpants black sweatshirt croptop some black tims and i put my hair in a high ponytail. I went back downstairs and strapped up. A few minutes later everybody walked in. "Everybody strap up. You too daddy." I said to them. "Why?" My dad asked. "Some prick decided that they could keep Leon hostage. The only way ill get him back is if i give them $900,000. But theres no way in hell im doing that. So get strapped cause we're going to get Leon back." I explained. They nodded and began to get ready.

30 minutes later we were ready. Everyone hopped into the two vans. I told Taquan The adress and we made our way there.  Im gonna get my baby back.