Breakdown *Edited*

After calming Touya down you took him with you carrying him to the rest of the house noticing that the cameras actually didn't work. That bastard. That was another thing he did to keep them in line. You took pictures of the cameras as well and sent them to Aizawa. You took Touya to the living room where you heard the TV was playing. Maybe his mother was in there with Shoto...You quieted your steps and they all were there watching some cartoon with smiles on their face and Rei drinking tea. You decided to clear your throat making all of them jump and scramble for cover. Damn Endeavor fucked with them good.

"W-who are you?" She was confused and scared looking between you and Touya who looked up at all the noise despite not letting you go.

"My name is Y/N L/N, I know your baby here Touya. We met a couple of months ago at a cat cafe and I got nervous when I didn't see him in the last two weeks so I came to make sure you guys were okay. I knew Endeavor went away on a three-day mission so it was safe. I got a couple of friends outside to alert me if anything suspicious happens." You gently went to set Touya down but he clung harder so you brought him right back up. That's when Natsuo left the couch and walked right up to you.

"Hi L/N-chan" You smiled at him ruffling his hair and letting him play with your tail.

"Nice to see you Natsuo-kun." You looked back up at Rei who was now looking at all of you.

"How do you know my kids, how did you even get past-" She was shaking her head and looked like she was going to break down right then and there. You didn't want her to do that so you quickly explained yourself.

"I have friends who disabled the sensors and my quirk turns me invisible to keep the cameras from detecting me. Touya here spoke about me to his siblings and I met Natsuo once. Fuyumi and Shoto never met me and neither have you. I know I am trespassing- I am sorry but I had to make sure Endeavor didn't go too far." She flinched hard at that and started hyperventilating. You quickly got Shoto out of her loose grip and beckoned Fuyumi to come over. You whispered in Touya's ear that you were going to help their mother. He let you relinquish the hold on him to guide his siblings- he placed Shoto in his arms- away from the now panicking mother. You walked up to her and sat in front of her ready for her to lash out or use her quirk. It was already getting cold.

"We are going to be in trouble- you can't be here- Enji is going to be so mad- he's going to make Touya train harder and hurt him more- I can't take it- I can't- I can't." You let her babble tears coming down her face feeling guilty as ever. You weren't trying to stress her out when Endeavor wasn't here yet. He made her suffer enough and seeing her break down like this was also proof. You put on an audio recorder for her just in case she says some valuable stuff. You felt guilty about recording her but, you needed proof.

"Rei-san, I am sorry I can leave if you want me to-" She latched onto you her cold hands squeezing into your arms the cold biting but, you powered through. She needed to be grounded and you'll let her use you.

"Don't leave- I'm sorry, I'm sorry- I can't- help." You tentatively hugged her back and rubbed circles on her back.

"It's okay, everything is going to be safe, I promise you'll be safe." You continued shushing her letting her cry. You don't know where it came from, but for someone who is consistently broken down physically and mentally, this would happen to them. "I made a promise to help. I promised Touya, and I won't go back on it." She heaved a sob holding on to you tight her nails drawing blood but, you didn't move or flinch letting her get it out. God knows she needs this and so much more.

"He's so strong- he hurts all of us and every time I try- I try- I'm a horrible mother- I don't deserve- I can't- He hurts me when I try-He hits so hard!" She was wailing more and, you decided to stop the recording deciding it was enough for today. You can't rush these things because that's a recipe for disaster. She is too unstable and afraid. You continued to hold her until she calmed down and you pulled away to hand her some tissues.