Chapter 20

"By the way, is nancy staying at your place tonight?" Vector asked

"Yes why?"

"Let's have dinner later in a restaurant nearby its my treat ,me and zy have an important announcement" he said

"what announcement?"

"you'll know it after dinner" he smirks

"Okay?"
.
.
.
.
My work is done so now I'm on my way to get nancy.

I park my car and went inside the hospital and went straightly to Nancy's office.

"Hi" i greeted as soon as i opened the door.

She looked shock.

"You scared me" she glared at me.

I laugh and closed the door before i went near her. She started cleaning her desk.

"Nag dinner kana ba?" i asked

"Hindi pa eh" she smiled

"Nag aya sina V at zy na mag dinner, may iaannounce daw yung dalawa"

She raised an eyebrow, titled her head and pursed her lips.So i pinch her cheeks.

"Why are you so cute?" i said while pinching her cheeks

she hissed and massage her both cheeks then glared at me.

"Give me that" i pointed at her bag, she handed it to me "Let's go they are waiting in the resto" then i held her hand and we went out.
.
.
.
.

We met the two inside the resto and ordered first before nancy starts the topic.

"So what announcement is this?" she asked

"Ok!Pero chill ka lang ah!Lapit ka dito"
si zy

Nancy and zyrah leaned closer to each other then zyrah whispered..

"I'm 2 weeks pregnant"

Nancy shook her head.

"No way!Really?!" she said with her surprised expression.

"Yes!"

"OMG!!!" They both stood up and hugged each other while me and V are trying to pull them down because they're getting attentions.

"Nice bro" i smirked at him.

"I'm so happy for you zy!!!"

"I know!"

Nancy's POV

"Uminom ka nga ng tubig!baka mawalan ka ng hininga!" Zy scold me for being too happy.

Well i can't help it!It's my Bestfriend's and brother's child!
.
.
.
.
The dinner didn't take long, we have things to do when we got home.And work is tiring.

"Do you wanna take a shower first?" jungkook asked me while taking off his necktie.

"yeah!"

He smiled and nodded then he went to his study table.Habang ako naman ay pumasok na sa bathroom para maligo.
Nang matapos ay siya naman ang naligo.Nag karoon pa kami nang maliit na pagtatalo tungkol don.

"Liligo naden ako, nakakahiya namang tumabi sayo na fresh na fresh baka magalit kapa sa amoy ko"

"What do you think of me?A clean freak?"

"Aren't you?" he laugh

"Ugh stop! Amoy perfume ka naman eh!"

"Sinasabi mo langyan, mamaya pag magkatabi na tayo makikita ko nalang na nakatakip nayang kamay mo sa ilong"