Despair BE GONE 😡🦶🏻

You wake up in a MYSTERIOUS classroom having no memory of where you got there the only thing you remember is walking into hops peak academy

You wake up in a MYSTERIOUS classroom having no memory of where you got there the only thing you remember is walking into hops peak academy. You walk out and you smell something delicious.. FRESH TOES😻🦶🏻. The smell was so nostalgic and great you were now crawling on the ground looking for the fresh TOES you smell. Then you reach a very skinny person not your usual type with toes but okay 😀...

You look up to see an oddly pale and frail person staring down at you with a hint of lust in their eyes. You smirk and bark at the mysterious toes oh and uh yeah the person too ig 🙄🖐🏼.. Little did you know that person was liking you barking at their toes it was refreshing and very satisfying. "Uh hey lol😍" he then says..

"Oh uh bark im y/n😏..yours toes smell delicious I bet they look and taste great too" I say majestically...😍 It looks as if the delicious toes person was going to respond but the dumb ass hoe with a whole ASS SWORD on her back.. "uh..am I interrupting something.." Dumb ass sword lady says.. I look at her with a very angry look on my face but not too angry because THE BITCH HAS A SWORD IM NOT BECOMING A WHOLE ASS NOODLE PLEASE 🙄💅.

The skinny legend says in a almost cheerful way, "No! Not at all DONT mind us you ultimates don't have to waste your time on useless trash like us..." You are shocked by his choice of words..fuming I was about to drop kick his mfing head to mars😍. He then looks down and says "Oh by the way I'm nagito forgot to tell you!".. You think to yourself his name kinda sounds like doritos 👁👅👁 yum my favorite kinda food if you pick up what I'm putting down😏..