F. Blue x F. Pink

(A/N: I pictured how the characters would look so.. ;w; please bare with me- Oh! And I do not own the game Among Us!)

'Urgh.. everybody keeps being so close to eachother I can barely kill a single person!' Blue thought and shoved her hands in her pockets while passing Lime and Orange from Storage.  Blue furrows her eyebrows hearing buttons from the electrical station.  She peeked inside to see Dark Green doing wires.  Blue looked around left and right checking her surroundings, before smirking and about to walk in and go for the kill when-

"Hello?" A girl said.  Blue's eyes widened as she jumped back.  "Lord, you scared the crap out of me.." she panted hovering a heart over her chest to catch her breath breathing heavily.  "S-sorry.. I just wanted to ask if yo-you'd like to stick together? I'm scared and don't want to be alone.." Blue took a closer look at the smaller female in from of her.  She looked at her Brown long and beautiful hair reaching above her thighs, her Bright Blue eyes, and small freckles slightly covering her face from her right cheek to her left.  Blue stood there for a second to just admire her beauty.  She was dazed. 

"Hello?" Pink asked stepping closer.  Blue snapped back to reality, and looked down at the short figure in front of her.  "U- uh.. y-yeah, we can stick together i- if you want to.." Blue scratched the back of her neck.  "Yay!" Pink smiled before hugging Blue tightly.  Blue was surprised at first, before hugging back slightly and patting Pink's head.  "How about we find your task first?" Blue asked.  "Mhm!" Pink nodded. 

"My first task is in Admin!" Pink pointed towards the way to the Admin room looking down at her tablet.  "Alright, let's go there then.  We can go to Shields after since that is my task.. let's just go back and forth..." Blue lied with a smile.  "Ok!" Pink grabbed the girl's hand and led her to Admin.  Blue smiled feeling her face get hot. 

...

Blue and Pink reached the Admin room and Pink went to do her task immediately going to do card swipe.  Blue just stood nearby the doorway and closed her eyes, crossing her arms, waiting for the girl to complete her task.  She swiped it a little too fast which made a buzz sound.  She pouted with a cocked eyebrow before trying again, still going too fast.  Pink groaned in frustration.  Blue opened a eye to see her struggling. 

Blue sighed, walking over to her, going behind and holding Pink's arm before she could swipe again.  Pink let out a surprised gasp and looked back slightly seeing Blue with a serious face on.  'C-cute..' Pink thought.  Blue guided Pink's card to swipe.  Blue swiped it at the right pace, earning a ding and pulled back with flushed red cheeks.  "Y-you're welcome.." she mumbled.  "Thank you Blue!" Pink flashed a friendly smile. 

...

Blue walked with her little friend behind her walking to Shields, all of a sudden-

BEEP!

The emergency button has been pressed.  Blue and Pink shrugged before running to the cafeteria.  Once they got there, they went up to the table where the others were and sat down next to eachother.  'Wait..' Blue thought.  '1... 2.. 4.. 5.. wait.. BLACK KILLED 2 PEOPLE ALREADY?! UUUUGH C'MOOON!' Blue thought facepalming.  "I have called this meeting to adress that Cyan has been killed in the Weapons area!" Red exclaimed slamming his hands down on blue table. 

"Did you see anyone?" White asked taking off his helmet.  "No.. I did not." Red sighed.  "We have no proof of who it might be, so we might skip for now and keep working." Red stood.  "Yellow was also killed by the looks of it, but his location of the murder is unknown." He spoke. 

"Everybody skip for now, we must keep a close eye out for the imposters." Red yelled.  Blue voted skip, and saw Pink also voted skip.  'I need to catch up with Black and start killing..' Blue thought looking over at Pink who was talking with Brown ang laughing together.  'But I can't if she is around..' Blue sighed.  "Pink, let's go." Blue got up, and walked down to weapons.  Pink followed close behind before waving at Brown.

...

When they got back to where they left off, Blue started to sweat from nervousness, and started faking a task hoping Pink would not notice.  Pink just waited patiently looking around a little in the room.  Blue walked away from the faked task.  Pink took her tablet out, saying her next task was in Electrical.  She started to walk there while Blue sighed and started to follow, when she felt a tap on her shoulder.  "You realise that I killed 4 people already? Right? Yellow, Cyan, Brown, and Orange." She turned to see her male teammate, Black with a cocked brow.  "I know, I know.. but, I have a problem and I am trying to think of how I can kill when that problem is around me." I saw Pink making her way in Electrical. 

"If it is a person you're referring to, want me to kill 'em?" Black asked. 

Blue's eyes widened and shook her head.  "No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.  Don't kill her."  Blue glared at the teenage boy.  "Fine, Fine, but at least try to get a kill." Black said patting Blue's shoulder, turning back to Navigation.

Blue walked towards Electrical, seeing Pink downloading data.  Blue walked behind her, and watched.  "Hey, I'll be right back ok?" Blue whispered in her ear.  "Ok! Oh nooo! I lost focuuus!" Pink whined as her data reset.  She started to redo it with her tounge sticking out with concentration.  Blue smiled and chuckled.  She walked out, and walked past upper engine and reactor.  She noticed to see the security camera and it's blinking red.  'Somebody must be in Security..'  Blue thought as she saw Purple inside.

All alone.

What will happeeeen?  :) Stay tuned for Part 2!!