F. Blue x F. Pink

Blue saw Purple inside.

All alone.

Blue smirked, and Purple was about to scream when Blue covered his mouth.  Purple's screams and cries were muffled by Blue's hand.  "Sorry bud." Blue whispered, slowly pulling out her knife.  She stabbed him, and Purple's eyes widened, but started to turn from violet, to a pale grey as they drooped closed.  Blue snatched the knife out, kicking him onto the ground so he was laying down. 

Blue sighed.  She looked up at the cameras, but seeing a figure near the entrance of the Security doors.  She turned and she tensed, seeing Pink, fear in her eyes and on the verge of tears.  "B- Blue..?" Pink chocked.  "P- Pink, No, No, No, let me expla---"

"THERE IS NOTHING TO EXPLAIN!" Pink shouted.  She ran up to upper engine, and Blue panicked.  'Dammit..' Blue ran after her.  Pink ran up to cafeteria, seeing Red standing doing a task.  Red turned his attention from the wires, to Pink with panic filling her eyes.  "Pink! What's wrong? Did you see something happen?!" Red asked grabbing her shoulders.  "Pink! Please wait!" Blue stood.  Pink and Red turned their attention to Blue. 

Red runs to the emergency meeting button, pressing it and everyone started to gather around the table.  Blue sighs, and sits down across from Pink and drops her head down.  "What dude?" Black asked.  "Pink was panicking about something.  Pink, what happened?" Red asked placing a hand on her shoulder.  "I- I saw.. I saw.." her words got quiet as she look at Blue.  Pink felt bad.  She is about to report somebody she loved.  Even if it was only love at first sight and they only knew eachother for a few minutes.  She looked at Blue seeing the sparkle in her eyes were gone, and seeing her eyes pale almost knowing she was about to get voted out. 

Pink thought for a second.  'I.. I can't.. I can't tell.. I just can't..' Pink sighed.  "I- I saw nothing.. I guess I was paranoid." Blue snapped her head up, and she could not do it in front of everyone, but she felt her heart smile wider than it ever did.  "I'm sorry everyone, nothing happened." Pink looked up at Blue, sending a little smile.  Blue gave a little lop-sided smile back.  "Pink, you're staring at Blue.. she must've did something." White rolled their eyes.  "What do you mean dude?" Blue asked clicking her tongue.

"You both might be imposters." White glared at the 2.  "Weeeeell, if you are gonna assume everything, you're pretty sus for that.  Being passionately accusatory is a little clue of you being the imposter." Blue snapped back. 

White rolled his eyes again.  Red sighed.  "Alright you 2, calm yourselves." Red tried to resolve the little rivalry.  "We still have no full proof of who it could be." Red tapped his chin with his finger. 

"Keep an eye out everyone." Red said to everybody as he voted skip.  White clicked his tongue, pressing the vote button for Blue.  Blue skipped, and Pink did the same.  The only person who tried to vote, was White.  "Wooooah, dude, why vote me?" Blue crossed her arms confusingly.  "You're too suspicious." White huffed, and walked away.  Everyone else walked away.  Blue rolled her eyes at the teenager walking into Admin. 

Pink stood, as she made her way to Blue.  She smiled slightly, holding out her hand for Blue to take.  Blue hesitantly took her hand out, but accepted the gesture.  "Why did you lie...?" Blue asked confused and looked Pink in the eyes.  "Because.. I-I know we just met.. but I love you.. and I didn't w-want to vote you out.. so I-I lied.. I-I'm sorry if you did not want me to.." Pink looked back into Blue's glistening orbs. 

Blue hugged Pink, and mumbled a "Thank You" to the smaller girl .  "No problem.." Pink whispered hugging back.  "Alright, let's go do your tasks." Blue said.  Pink takes out her tablet, pointing to Navigation.  They both walk towards the direction.  As they get there, Blue pushes Pink softly whispering to go ahead.  Pink goes, and fixes the wires.  Blue smiles.  'I'm so hapoy that she did not tell anything..' 

(Pink really said, "I NEVER SNITCH ON DAD-" /slapped/)

"I finished Blue!" Pink smiled.  "Ok." Blue went beside Pink and wrapped her arm around her shoulder, walking to Admin.  Blue had gotten a ding from her tablet.  "Hold on.." Blue took out her tablet and Pink waited patiently. 

'Ok, so, I have a plan, don't kill White.' The text read.  'Why does Black not want to kill.. OOOOOOOH! I see now.' Blue got the hint that hit her like a brick.  'Ok, I know what you are doing.' Blue texted back.  "Let's go Pink." Blue said and put her tablet away.  Pink nodded and went to Admin. 

Dead Body Reported! Dead Body Reported!

I groaned.  Pink giggled.  "It's ok." She held her hand.   Blue blushed, but went with it and ran in cafeteria.  They saw Black and White arguing.  Blue held Pink by the arm for a second.  'Dammit, I just realised I only killed 1 person-' Blue thought as she chuckled.

  Blue leaned into Pink's ear, whispering that Black is the other imposter.  Pink looked, but nodded and understood.  "I told him not to kill you." Blue whispered.  Pink blushed, and kissed Blue's cheek. 

"Thanks." Blue smiled.  Pink smiled and giggled, before going over to the table.  "It's Black! He killed Red infront of me!" White pointed to Black and yelled.  "Dude, you killed him man." Black calmly said.  White groaned.  Pink looked up at Blue and asked should she vote White.  Blue nodded.

"Vote him! Then vote Blue! It's them!" He crossed his arms.  "Aight." Black rolled his eyes.  White voted Black, Blue voted White, Black voted White, Lime voted Black, and Pink voted.. White.

Blue 0
Black 2
Pink 0
Lime 0
White 3

"Sorry White.." Pink mumbled.  White groaned.  "YOU WILL ALL PAY FOR THIS!" He shouted, and quickly disappeared. 

White was ejected. 

White was not The imposter.

Lime panicked.  "It must be you both then.." he whispered.  "Yep!" Black shouted as she shot Lime with his gun.  Lime dropped to the ground.  "Good Game." Black clapped.  "Yep!" Blue yelled. 

Victory to Blue and Black!

"Whooooo!" Blue pumped her fists in the air.  "That was good." Black said clapping.  "Good Job, Blue and Black." Pink smiled.  "You too." Blue smiled.  They smiled at eachother, avoiding eye contact at the embarrassing awkwardness. 

"I ship it." Black whispered with a smirk.  "BLACK!" Blue shouted blushing a mad red.  Pink also had a flushed face.  "Whaaaat?" Black innocently asked.  Blue sighed. 

After the round, everyone respawned in the lobby.  "You are horrendous. " White said still angry.  "Dude, you're angry over a game? Grow up and stop acting like a mad little boy." Blue clicked her tongue. 

White scoffed, walking away.  "Good job." Lime smiled.  "Thanks, at least you are better than that guy." Black mumbled, tilting his head to his direction.  Lime giggled. 

"Pink.." Blue came up behind her.  Pink turned around with a hum.  "C-can I maybe have your number? It was fun playing with you." Blue scratched the back of her neck.  "You don't have to, it's fine, what ever you want." Blue sheepishly said.  Pink kissed her cheek, and Blue tensed.  "Of course!" She giggled taking out her phone.  "Go ahead and pull your phone out, I can give it to you." She said.  Blue took out her phone. 

Pink started to type in numbers in the phone.  Soon after, she saved it and pushed it back to the owner.  "There ya go!" She smiled.  "T-Thanks.." Blue mumbled.  Pink turned back to talk with Brown, Lime and Black.  "I am so calling her later.." Blue mumbled with flushed cheeks. 

"I ship iiiiiiit."

"BLACK SERIOUSLY?!"