BONUS: New Arrival

It was one in the morning Tohru and Kyo were both sleeping together as Kyo's arm was wrapped over Tohru. As months went by Tohru was getting very close to her due date to finally see their baby and she was excited so was Kyo but, She was also very nervous and scared thinking she might not make a good mom or something bad might happen during childbirth. 

But Kyo would always reassure her and be by her side so she will worry less. Tohru eventually ended up waking up at night as she starts opening and adjusting her eyes from just waking up.
She noticed Kyo was face to face with her sleeping Tohru smiled as she gently took Kyo arm off of her so she doesn't wake him up and gets off the bed to go in to the kitchen downstairs to grab a drink.

As she was pouring herself a drink Tohru began to feel very uncomfortable in her lower abdomen. She just brushes it off thinking it's braxton hicks contractions her doctor was speaking of as she was beginning her eight month. 

Tohru went back to bed as she slid right next to Kyo. Tohru ended up waking Kyo as he opened his eyes he noticed Tohru getting into the bed with him. "Where did you go?" Kyo said in a groggy voice. "I went to go get a drink, I was thirsty. Sorry for waking you." Said Tohru as she was hugging Kyo tightly. "Its fine, lets just go back to sleep." So they went back to bed.

Couple of hours later, Tohru was beginning to feel more pains in her abdomen.  Tohru begin to groan and was holding her stomach as she was half a sleep. Kyo manage to wake up to her groaning. 

"Tohru?! What wrong?!" Said Kyo as he was nudging her softly and worried. "My stomach hurts I thought it was just those hick contractions the doctor was telling about earlier so I ignore it." Said Tohru as she had tears growing on her face. 

Kyo was a little upset his wife didn't tell him about the pain earlier but that wasn't the time. "Tohru we need to go get you to the hospital." Tohru nodded. As Kyo grabbed the baby bag they prepared for this day he grabbed Tohru hand and begin to make their way outside to the car. 

5 minutes later, they were on the road as Kyo was driving with one hand and holding Tohru's hand in the other. Tohru begin to feel nervous, she begin to think about so many things that can happen. Moments later she begin to feel another contraction as she begin to grunt and squeeze Kyo hand. 

"Don't worry we are almost there, just focus on breathing there is nothing to worry about." Said Kyo as he tighten his hand with Tohru's. Tohru smiled in pain "Ok.. Thanks Kyo" as she tried focusing on her breathing until they reach the hospital. 

They made it to the hospital, Kyo got out of the car with the bag then opened the door for Tohru as they both head towards the hospital doors. 

When they both went in the lady out the front desk was just sitting there doing work "Excuse me. My name is Kyo Sohma and my Wife Tohru is having contractions."  Said Kyo as he was holding Tohru hand and trying not to panic himself. 

"We will take her in, but you got to fill out these forms for me" Said the lady as she hands Kyo the forms and calls for one of the nurse to take Tohru into a room. 

"You wait for me alright. I'll be there as soon as I can." Said Kyo as he helped Tohru into the wheelchair. "Alright." Tohru smiled, before she leaves Kyo kissed the side of her cheek. 

After Kyo filled out the forms and head to the room where Tohru was in they both called everyone about them having the baby today. 

Few moments later a nurse came by to see how Tohru was doing and how dilated she was. "Hello Mrs. Sohma, I'm just going to see how dilated you are so just relax." The Doctor smiled as she was going over to Tohru. "Ok.." Said Tohru as she was very uncomfortable but Kyo was there holding her hand and reassuring her.

"Alright seems you're 4 cm dilated we still have a lot of waiting to do and your water hasn't even broken yet." Said the nurse as she was checking the IV. "Call me if you need anything." As the nurse walked away. 

"How you doing since they give you some painkillers?" Said Kyo as he was caressing Tohru face. "A little better but I still feel the contractions." Said Tohru as she begin to sit up. 

"you need drink?" Kyo ask he was feeling hopeless that he can't do nothing for his wife in pain. "Oh yes please." Said Tohru. 

"Alright I'll be right back." Said kyo as he kisses Tohru and leaves to get her a drink. As Kyo came back from getting Tohru a drink he noticed her missing in the hospital bed. "Tohru?" Kyo called out since he noticed the washroom door is closed. 

He placed the water on the table next to the hospital bed then suddenly he started to here whimpering noises coming from the washroom. "Tohru?!" Said Kyo as he opened the washroom door and Saw Tohru in a sitting position holding her stomach. 

Kyo bend down and started rubbing her back. "Sorry, I'm having another contraction.." Said Tohru as tears were about to fall down her face. "Shush.. its ok, just breathe." Said Kyo.

Kyo then noticed a clear liquid puddle surrounded by Tohru, "Tohru your water broke." As kyo tries to make Tohru stand.  Tohru ended feeling even more uncomfortable she was in a lot more pain. 

"Lets get you dried and call the Doctor." said Kyo as he grabbed towel to dry Tohru's legs. "Sorry that you have to do this Kyo." Said Tohru feeling helpless. "No need to apologise its fine and it means the baby coming soon." Kyo finished drying Tohru and walked her back onto the hospital bed. Kyo handed Tohru her water and pushed the button to call the Doctor. 

Few minutes later the Doctor arrived, Kyo talked about what happened. As the Doctor got closer to Tohru "Hello Tohru, I'm going to take a look again so just relax." as the nurse checks how dilated Tohru is. 

"Oh boy, you're 8 cm dilated Tohru." Said the Doctor. "Does that mean I'm close to having my baby?" Said tohru with exhausted look. "Yes. it does." Kyo looked at Tohru who looks like is in alot more pain. "Um is it possible to give her anymore painkillers?" Said kyo with a worried expression as he caress Tohru arm. 

Well we would of give you the epidural earlier but Tohru said she wanted less drugs as possible. And it could be risky since Tohru is close to 10 cm, I'm sorry Tohru can you hold out just a little longer." Said the Doctor.  "I will.." Said Tohru with a weak smile. 

as a few minutes passed Tohru's contractions were getting worse but Kyo was doing the best he can trying to comfort her and distracting her from the pain. 

Then finally, "You're 10 cm dilated you're ready to have your baby." Said the Doctor. Tohru and Kyo both smiled. 

"Are you ready for this?" Said Kyo as he was holding Tohru hand. "Yes, Lets meet Hajime." Said Tohru. 

As the Doctor Stroll Tohru to the delivery room and Kyo followed.  As they are in the room the Doctor is getting ready to deliver the baby. 

"Now Tohru When I say push you gotta push for me alright." Said the Doctor in a serious tone. Tohru nodded and listen to what the Doctor said and started pushing as she was pushing she was squeezing on to Kyo hand. 

Kyo felt bad for not doing much but he was encouraging her along the way. "I see the head." Said the doctor. "Now Tohru you need to push a little harder now." Tohru was exhausted but still replied "ok.." 

as time passes on the baby was almost here. "Come Tohru just a couple of more pushes then he out." Said the doctor ensuring her it's almost over. Tohru last push caused her to pant a lot. "I-I can't anymore.." Said Tohru as she was crying and panting. "Yes, you can! you're doing a great job. Just a little more and we will finally meet him." Said Kyo encouraging Tohru to keep going as he was kissing her head and holding her hand. 

Tohru listen to Kyo and kept going until finally they both hear a baby cry. "Congratulations you guys are both parents." Said the Doctor smiling while holding up a crying baby boy with faded orange hair. 

Tohru was crying with tears of joy and Kyo was mesmerised at the baby boy. "Would you like to cut the umbilical cord?" The Doctor asked Kyo, Kyo nods his head as the Doctor hands him over scissors. Kyo ends up cutting the cord, as the cord was cut the Doctor did a few tests on the baby then Wrapped him up and walked towards Tohru and handed the baby to her. 

Tohru wouldn't stop crying she was to happy.  "He looks perfect." Said Tohru as she kisses the top of her baby's head. "He is." Said kyo as he stared at his son then looked at Tohru  and stared caressing her face. Then finally they both shared a kiss. 

Hours later, everyone in the family ended up seeing baby Hajime at the hospital. Kazuma was proud of Tohru and Kyo and he was so happy to finally meet his grandson, along with the others.

After everyone visit them Tohru was sound asleep in the hospital bed as Hajime was right next to her sleeping as well. 

Kyo walk back into the hospital room trying to be quiet as possible to not wake Tohru up. He walks towards where Hajime is, Hajime was sleeping peaceful. Kyo then put his finger near the tiny baby hand, realising how small babies are. Then suddenly Hajime grabbed Kyo finger, Kyo was surprised but was really happy to realised he became a father. "I'll be there for you Hajime." Kyo said softly with a grin. 

"We will both be there for him." Said Tohru as she smiled softly. As Kyo realised this is now his family, Kyo picked up Hajime and walk over to Tohru as they both sit together smiling and thinking what is going to happen now. 

The End

Well this is my very first long chapter, I hope you enjoy it. I might have some or more lol spelling mistakes or grammar errors in there I do apologise for that. 

I don't know much about childbirth but I wanted it to be detailed as possible I can so sorry if I got it wrong. 

Any who I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it.